Chapter Four

Bellamy

I wake up, a pain shoots up in my back. I sit up. The lights in my eyes blind me and I'm not to sure where I am. I notice I'm in a bar stool. Shit. I've been drinking. I stand up and let out a breath, the smell of alcohol still faint between my lips. I grab a cup off the counter and take a wif. Vodka. I gulp it down, my throat burning as the cold liquid trails down. I pick up my sweater and walk out of the bar, stumbling back to my quarters.

A couple hall ways and awkward encounters later, I have made it home. I open the door slightly to reveal Octavia on the floor cuddled up to her old teddy bear and my mother at the table, staring at the wall. She looks up when I step in. Noticing I'm drunk a scowl consumes her face.

"Bellamy Blake! Where have you been?" Octavia wakes up when she hears my mother shout.

"Octavia cover your ears," I say before getting started. "Well mother, other than getting drunk off my ass, I was trying to take my "mind of things"." I finish not getting into details because I began to laugh. Drunk Bellamy, was the best Bellamy. I thought to myself.

"Bellamy how could you do this. You walk out and then get drunk......" My mother pauses, not able to finish her sentence. Octavia looks at us with desperately, confused eyes. I laugh.

"Yah MOM, I was out getting laid! I mean it's better than banging my students right?" I spit at her. She looks at me with disgust.

"Bellamy, I raised you better. This man isn't my son." She said on the verge of tears. I smiled, walking past her and bumping her shoulder in the process.

"I guess you messed up somewhere." I spoke softly in her ear before laughing. She turned to me, even though she was much shorter than me, her small figure managed to look down on me. I was going to walk over to my room when something small but firm hit my cheek. She slapped me.

I looked at her. "Smarten up Bellamy, or get the hell out of this family." She got really close to my face and stuck her finger in my chest. I grabbed her hand and put behind her back holding it firmly.

"What am I too much like my dad. Just a deadbeat, lowlife." I say, tears welling up in my eyes.

"STOP!!!!" I hear a small voice behind us say. Octavia. I let go of Aurora's hand and look to Octavia. "BELLAMY YOU ARE NOTHING LIKE YOUR DAD AND MOM GIVE HIM A BREAK. Without Bellamy I would have starved." She looked at us. Gulping she continued. "Bellamy I know I ruined your life and I'm sorry, but don't leave, I need you. We both do."

I looked at them before gathering them in my arms, tears spilling down my eyes. "You didn't ruin my life, O. You started it." All three of us sunk to the floor in a tight hug. My mother was the next to speak.

"I love you, my babies." She kissed Octavia's head but backed away from me. "I love you my son, more than anything. You're my rock, I never could have raised such great kids without you." She paused, letting a tear slid down her cheek. I wiped it, as if to say I love you too. She spoke up again. "But Bell, you really need a shower." She says laughing. I nod.

"Yah I realize that." I say laughing and pulling my two girls back in for a hug. "You guys are the only people in this universe that I wanna be with."

Then I thought of Clarke and suddenly I wasn't so sure.

**************************

Clarke

I had been sitting in my room for most of the weekend, painting. After my mother had yelled at me, my room has been the only place I wanted to be. I sat drawing another picture of Bellamy and I. I was trying to take my mind off of him but it wasn't working. I needed to move on. I told myself. I continued to draw. The picture I drew turned out better than I thought, staring at it gave me butterflies. Bellamy and I were kissing and we were both tugging at each others clothes. His back was my favourite part. The way it was contracting and so defined.

                 It made me nauseous to be thinking about him like this

It made me nauseous to be thinking about him like this. I'd only known him for a couple days. His eyes put me in an eternal trance. He was older than me, heck he was my TEACHER! Its funny because the more I told myself that, the more I longed for him, his voice, his touch, his smile, his lips. I beg for the voices in my head to stop thinking about him. But the moment I feel like looking away, everything begins to hurt.

*************************************************

Monday. Oh how I dreaded Mondays. Over the weekend I had made a promise to myself that I had to stop thinking about Bellamy- Mr Blake and that I needed to move on, Make friends, Boyfriends even. I need to spend more time with Wells and my family, not time with my 20 sum odd, teacher. How could ever be so dumb.

I walk into class and take a seat. Finn walks in and sits down. "Blondie." He greets.

"Finn." I say with a smile. He looks back and smiles.

"Wanna hang out sometime?" He prompts. I nod.

"Sure." I pause, placing my hand over his. "That would be fun."

Finn and I continue to chat until Mr Blake comes into class. He sets down his bag and pulls out a textbook, glancing at me, he gives me a warm smile. I try to ignore him, so I put my head down. Turning to Finn, I strike up a conversation. "How was your weekend?" He gets ready to tell a long story , but Mr Blake begins to speak.

"Hello class," He stares me in the eye. "I hope you had a good weekend. Let's get started!"

***************************************************

After class Finn gets right to making plans. "How about tonight, at 9:00?" He prompts. I nod with a smile.

"Sounds good." I say, slightly excited. I didn't feel the butterflies I feel with Bellamy. It made me sad that I couldn't be with him, but it's for the best. Giving Finn a kiss on the cheek, I walked to Mr Blake's desk.

"Clarke." He said with a faint smile. Oh how that smile killed me. I couldn't do this anymore. "Is something wrong Clarke?" I nodded.

"My mom doesn't like me staying after school, so we will need to work out a different time schedule." It wasn't a complete lie but I did what I had to.

I needed to stop spending time with the man who bound to break my heart. And he needed to get rid of the girl who would get him killed.

-

-

-

-

-

Third chapter of the day!!!!! still more to come!!!!! stay updated!!!!! I hope you like this chapter and please leave some feedback i would really appreciate it!!!!!