Chapter Twenty-Three

She felt his hands running all over her figure. His body was pressed impossibly against hers. She felt his intense heat emitting itself to her. His hands settled on her butt as he lifted her onto his hips. Clarke wrapped her legs tightly around his muscular waist and began to grind herself against him. She heard Bellamy hiss quietly and felt a wetness pool in her pants. She moaned softly before sticking her lips to his neck and sucking harshly. He threw his head back in a sharp, quick movement before leading Clarke toward her bedroom.

        He managed to get her door open without releasing his tight grip on her butt before softly laying her down on her bed. He crawled on top of her and pressed his lips desperately to hers. She placed her hand gently on his face, caressing his cheek as their lips moved in sync. He pulled away slightly and Clarke wasn't sure what she did wrong, but she knew that she needed his lips on hers again. Before Bellamy had the chance to take in her immense beauty, she was pulling him back down to her lips. Their lips connected in sheer desperation, clashing against one another, breathing each other in like they were the only oxygen left in the room.

      Clarke grabbed his shirt, somehow managing to pull him closer. She let herself get lost is his aura, filling her senses with nothing but his taste, scent and the way he felt on top of her. He groaned into her mouth as she moved her hand to the nape of his neck, tugging noticeably on his inky curls. Bellamy pulled back from their kiss with a soft growl, keeping their faces close together, "I need you."

     Clarke's heart tugged and ached for the man above her. Although she didn't say it verbally, she needed him too and somehow he knew that. He moved down, latching his lips to her neck and sucking deeply on the soft, pale skin. Clarke sighed, moving her hand further into his moppy hair. His hands traveled down her frame, caressing her like fragile glass. When his hands made it to the waist band of her pants, Clarke sucked in a deep breath. She'd had him before, but this time felt different, more intense, more desperate. Was this really the last time?

     He slid her pants slowly past the curve of her ass, delicately down her smooth legs. When he was done, he crawled back to her lips, sticking his leg between her thighs knowing that she would need some friction if he started kissing her again. Instead, he nuzzled his face in the junction between her shoulder and neck

     "Bellamy," she moaned as she shifted on his clothed leg. He hummed against her.

     "What do you need, Princess?" He asked tenderly. She whimpered. "I need you to tell me what you need or you won't get it."

     "Your fingers," she whispered. Clarke felt his smirk where his mouth rested teasingly on her neck. Two of his fingers trailed lazily down her body, setting just above her panties. "Please Bell."

     He lifted him self up, lowering his face once again so that she could feel his breath on her quivering thigh as he said in a sultry tone, "I'll give you what you need, Princess."

    He moved his fingers to rest over her through her grey underwear. Her breathing quickened almost instantly as he began to move his fingers in a circular motion. Clarke gasped as he suddenly switched to use his thumb and index finger to lightly pinch her. She felt something building in her core but knew that she needed more to push her over the edge. 

    Clarke felt the Bellamy's lips ghosting over her inner thigh as he pulled down her panties with the hand he was using to touch her. Once he'd taken off the garment, he dragged a finger through her slit, feeling her pool of wetness and using that to his advantage. He easily slipped a finger into her, receiving a soft moan from between her pink lips.

     His light kisses climbed further and further up her leg, to which Clarke responded with grasping his shoulder tightly, feeling her peak get closer and closer. When he slipped a second finger in and used his thumb to resume his work on her sweet spot, she let out a strangled noise, somehow managing to hold onto him with more force; scared that if she let go, she might fall apart.