fuckboy

*y/n's P.O.V*

I walk down the hall clutching my backpack straps tightly. I made my way to my locker seeing shawn standing next to it. I instantly rolled my eyes.

"Hey babygirl." He smirked.

"Hey fuckboy." I retorted with a sarcastic smile.

"So wanna maybe.....hang out?"shawn scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Don't wanna be apart of your Friday night to do list." I slammed my locker shut.

"Please y/n." He begged as I stayed silent.

"You live next door please?"

"I'll think about it." I walked down the hall to my first block.

I softly knocked on the front door of shawn's house watching him instantly open the door with a large smile.

"Didn't think you'd come." He bit his lip lightly. "Well I did...try not to be that surprised." He laughed softly leading me into his bedroom.

It is extremely desent. Band posters covering the icy blue walls, a guitar and a keyboard in the corner of the room along with a bookshelf filled with both books and movies.

I walked around his room seeing on his desk a picture of him and his mother together. Instantly I smiled. "Momma's boy huh?"

"Oh shut up." I sat on the edge of his bed tapping my foot patiently. "Wanna watch a movie?" "Depends on what you have." I ran my hand through my hair.

"I have harry potter." "Only if it's the deathly hallows part two."

"Fair enough."

We were about two thirds finished with the movie when the scene where Ron and hermione were destroying the horcrux, kiss came on. Shawn abruptly stopped the movie making me yell.

"Dude...I was watching that." I said softly crossing my arms over my chest in protest.

"Y/n.....you're different."

"What do you mean?" I questioned as be scooted closer to me. "You're so funny and smart and sarcastic and perfect." He bit his lip.

"And why are you telling me this?"

"I like you y/n.....alot." Color flooded into his pale cheeks. I instantly laughed with sarcasm.

"Don't you say that to all the girls?"

"No y/n.....i really really like you and i want you to give me a chance."

"We'll then i'll need one good reason."
He instantly smashed his soft warm lips onto mine. I didn't hesitate kissing him back, I enjoyed the feeling of him against me.

I broke away eventually when I gasped for air.

"I'll make an exception mendes." He smiled brightly kissing my lips again.