concert pt. 2

You looked down at your phone as you stood infront of the hotel door.
You inhaled a deep breath, softly knocking on the door.

Instantly it opened with shawn standing there with a wide smile
"I thought you wouldn't come." Shawn slightly blushed.
"Well I couldn't just stand my idol up." You smiled stepping inside.

Shawb's house was beautigul, you gasped staring around.
"It's so beautiful." You whispered.
"Not as beautiful as you." Shawn smiled blushing a bit.

"Thank you." You whispered.

"C'mon." Shawn intertwined your fingers with his leading you into the backyard.

There was a huge pool that took most of the space up from the backyard.
In the pool the colors constantly changed into the next color of the rainbow.
(If that makes sense, imagine shawn's pool like this.)

"Wow

"Wow." You smiled.

"You like it?"Shawn smiled.
"It's so pretty. You watched as the blue color slowly faded into a light purple before fading into pink and then red.

"It's so beautiful."
"Good." Shawn pulled his shirt of his perfect body and almost instantly you started turning red.

"W-What a-are you d-doing?" You bit your lip trying to look into his eyes but you couldn't really. Shawn chuckled softly.

"We're gonna go swimming.....c'mon." He pulled his jeans off, he was only in his black boxers.

Even though you were madly blushing, simultaneously nervously shaking, you slipped out of your clothes revealing to shawn your black lacey underwear Watchung as he bit his lio, staring you uo and down.

Shawn extended his hand to you which you took instantly as he pulled you into the water.

Instantly, as you stood infront of shawn, staring into his eyes as he stare back into yours with a smile, shawn splashed water on you.

You gasped, laughing, splashing him back.

Instantly it became a war of water. You swam away from shawn' dying of laughter, going underneath the waterfall of water hiding from shawn.

Instantly he out bursted from the water making you yell as you both died of laughter.

Slowly, as the laughter calmed down, shawn moved the wet hair out of your face, caressing your wet skin.

"God y/n." Shawn whispered, staring from your eyes to your lips and back again.
"What?" You bit your lip lightly.
"You're so beautiful." His other hand made its way to your face, kissing you softly.

Almost instantly you kissed shawn back.
Your hands slowly wrapped around his neck, as his made its way to your waist

Shawn layed you down on his bed as you giggled softly and he chuckled.
Shawn crawled between your legs, hovering above you as he kissed down your jawline slowly.

"So sweet." He whispered, sucking on your sweetspot making you moan.
Your eyes softly closed as shawn unclasped your bra.

Your hands tangled into his damp dark locks tugging lightly at his ends making him groan.
Shawn kissed down your breast, sucking roughly on your nipples making you slightly scream.
"Mmmm shawn." He lightly nipples on your nipples before continuing to kiss down your body.

"So so perfect." He whispered pulling off your underwear.
Shawn kissed the lining of your clit Making you moan louder as he pulled off his boxers, slipping on a condom.

"Are you ready babygirl?" He whispered kissing your lower stomach, staring into your eyes as he positioned himself over you.

"Mhmm." You whispered as shanw slowly pushed into you making you moan.

"Faster shawn." You whispered tugging at the ends of his hair.

Shawn did as you said quickly thrusting in and out fo you roughly.

"Shit." You whispered under your breath, closing your eyes tightly as you continously moaned and screamed.

"OH SHAWN!" You screamed closing your eyes tightly feeling your back slightly arche.

"You like that don't you babygirl?" Shanw grunted into your ear as you moaned in response.

Shawn left hickies on your neck, slowly burying his face within your neck as you continued moaning, encouraging him to go harder.

You felt a familiar feeling erupt within you.
you lightly racked your nails into shawn's muscular back, screaming as you came instantly.

Shawn came immediately after you, slowly his thrusts became sloppier and slower, before he pulled out of you and collapsed on his ruffled sheets beside your body.

As you layed there, breathing heavily, shawn pulled your body close to his.

You smiled holding him ss he held you.
Both of your sweaty naked bodies against each other as shawn pulled the sheets over the two of you.

Shawn left a feather like kiss on your shoulder then your neck chuckling softly.

"Tha was amazing." He kissed your lips softly smiling widely.

"Agreed." You smiled.

"Then i'm hoping that again we can do this sometime." Shwwn blushed.

"How about this friday." You smiled.
"I'm all in." Shawn smiled as you kissed him softly.
"Friday......we can do whatever you want shawn." You slowly climbed onto of his body, rolling your hot body against his making him moan.

"But for now........i'm incharge." You kissed down his neck.