best friends brother

(Pretend aaliyah and you are two years younget than shawn)

You sat in Aaliyah's bedroom with her watching some movies. You guys always have movie marathons on Friday nights and it usually goes up till for in the morning.

The door bursted open revealing her older brother shawn with a wide smile.

"GET OUT!" Aaliyah yelled as you blushed by the sight of shawn.

"I can't just say hi to my little sister for once and not get yelled at?" Shawn stared at you

"No now leave!" She yelled. Shawn gave her a puppy dog look but instantly of giving him sympathy she threw a pillow at him.

"Well then." He mumbled as you laughed softly.

"Hey y/n." Shawn smiled biting his lip.

"Hey shawn." You smiled.

"See you around......i guess." He slightly mumbled before leaving the bedroom.

You guys continued the movies until a good thirty minutes later Aaliyah whispered. "Hey y/n?"

"Yes aaliyah?"

"You'd do anything for me right?"

"Sure."

"And i'd do anything for you."

"I know."

"So can you bring me more chips?"

"I hate you." You softly mumbled with a. Laugh getting out of bed and walking down the steps.

Shawn was sitting on the couch in the living room watching tv until he saw you

You've always had a crush on shawn and you think he may have a crush on you, but you think you don't have a chance since you're two years younger than him.

"Hey babygirl." Shawn said softly getting off the couch, practically running to you.
"Hi." You mumbled softly. You grabbed a bowl pouring some chips into it when shawn hugged you fro. Behind, placing feather like kisses down your neck.

Your legs turned to jelly and you felt yourself falling when shawn whispered into your ear "i've got you." slowly pushed his hand into your underwear shoving a finger into you.

You moaned loudly, shawn pushing his finger in and out of you. He easily made you a moaning mess, yoy were gripping his shoulders as he massaged your breast. He added another finger making you moan.

"You like that?" His voice raspy in your neck, making you moan in response again.

Shawn slowly pulled his fingers out of you making you wimper for the loss of his touch as he spun you around pressing his lips softly onto yours. He slowly moved the two of you onto the couch, hovering over you.
He kissed down your jaw and your neck pulling off your shirt.

"You wear too much." You said slightly breathless tugging at the bottom of shawn's shirt. He smirked pulling it off his body

You dragged your fingers down his abs softly.

He smiled kissing you softly.

He unbuttoned your pants kissing your stomach.
You unbuckled his belt before he pulled off your pants and his.

"Do you wanna do this?" He questioned softly kissing your jaw softly.

"Mhmm." You moaned.

"Okay." Shawn slipped on a condom slowly pushing into you.
You moaned. Shawn went at an extremely slow rate.

"Faster." You moaned.  Shawn grunted going in  and out of you. The room filled with your moans and his grunts. Shawn kissed your lips softy as you felt a tingling feeling in your stomach.

"I-i'm gonna c-cum shawn." You moaned. "Me too babygirl." Shawn grunted. You raked your nails into his back, he held your waist.

You both instantly came at the same time, even though you didn't intend to. You both slipped on your clothing in slight silence.

"Babygirl you were great." Shawn bit his lip staring into your y/e/c eyes.
"You were better." You smiled kissing his lips softly.

"do you wanna hang out sometime?" Shawn questioned softly.

"I'd love to."
"Good." Shawn kissed your cheek softly before you grabbed the chips walking up the steps.

"What took you so long?" Aaliyah questioned softly.

"I got a bit.......held up....i guess." You smiled.
"Mhmmmmm."
You laughed softly watching shawn cross the hall winking at you.