the roomate

Your best friend dragged you to her boyfriend, cameron's college dorm for a couple drinks of booze and some cigarettes.

Of course you were down
You had nothing better to do with your life.

You expected it to be just you three yet there was a surprised guest.

Cameron's beSt friend shawn.
You knew it would be yet another attempt to set you up with someone yet you were pretty hooked on this guy.

He was sexy. His smile perfect, lips perfect, hair perfect, personality, laugh, everything about him was perfect.
You only had a drink of booze along with one cigarette when your best friend said
"Well..look at the time....I have to go piss......um.......cameron....will you assist me in-"

"Yes." He said immediately.

"Wait but aren't you-" With that they left as quickly as they could.

You sighed, beginning to light your secind cigarette.

"So you um..you like smoking cigarettes?" Shawn asked as you closed your eyes and exhaled the smoke in his face giggling as he chuckled.

"Yeah...do you?" You smiled a bit.
(I honestly don't believe that shawn would ever smoke, this is just fiction, before anyone says anything.)

"Pshhhhhhht.....I smoke all the time....watch." Shawn pulled the cigarette from within your fingers inhaling a sharp breath as he was so close to actually taking a drag

As he began to exhale, he began to cough, making the smoke come out of his nose as he handed you back the cigarette, looking down at the floor in embarrassment.

You stomped it out, laughing madly seeing as shawn was beet red.

"You don't smoke do you?" You asked softly as shawn chuckled.
"Wow how could you tell??" He said sarcastically as you scooted closer.

"Then why'd you do it?" Shawn sighed.
"I was trying to impress you." Shawn admitted, You bit your lip, grinning.

"You know you've won me over." Shawn grinned.
"Really?" Shawn's face lit up.
"No guy's ever nearly choked on a cigarette for me." You smiled.

Shawn's hands slowly pressed to your waist, pulling you even closer to him.
"May i?" Shawn stared down at your lips as you laughed again.
"God you're so damn perfect shawn." You smiled.

"What?" He questioned.

"You asked to kiss me...I thought you would've done something like this-" you grabbed shawn's face smashing your lips to his.

Almost instantly shawn kissed you back

The faint taste of booze and cigarettes swirled from your lips to his.
You hoisted yourself onto shawn's lap as his hands roamed your body.
You rocked your hips slowly against his feeling his cold hand slowly slid up your shirt.

You gasped at the feeling, he softly massaged your breast as his lips pressed to your neck.
You closed your eyes lightly as he found your sweetspot, whimpering.

"Mmmm." You whispered bitting your lip lightly.
Shawn chuckled slowly pulled off your shirt letting it fall to the floor.

Your shaky hands began to pull of his shirt as he carried you up from the ground and layed you on the bed.
"Please..." You begged as shawn kissed down your body.

Your hands tangled into his dark locks as your back slightly arched.
Shawn chuckled, seeing as your eyes were closed and mouth agaped.

Shawn reached your jeans, unbuttoning them slowly, kissing your lips softly.
His lips met your ear as he whispered "please what princess?" He sent a cold shivver down your spine as your eyes shut tighter.
"Don't.....stop."he said breathlessly

Shawn smiled, kissing your lips again, tugging on your skin.

Shawn's cold hands trailed down your shoulders pulling off the straps of your bra before unclasping it from the back

"Beautiful." Shawn left delicate little kisses all over your breast before unbuttoning his pants pulling them down with his boxers.

Shawn removed all of your clothing eith his, leaving small hickies all over your body.

"S-shawn...w-wait-" you said as he positioned himself over you.
"Yes baby?" He questioned softly leaving kisses all over you

"I just....I um....-"

"Are you not sure? It's fine y/n if it's too soon i-"
you grabbed shawn's face, kissing him roughly. "God y/n I love you." He said making you abruptly stop.

"B-but we just met-"

"I um....cameron's been wanting to bring you here...with y/bff/n's.....for me...from the stories I fell inlove." You gasped, feeling your heart pound harder.

"I love you too shawn." You said with a smile as he smashed his lips to yours.

Shawn slammed into you loudly, making you scream his name.

Your back arched as he took the opprotunity  to continue leaving hickies on your neck.
You tilted your head to give him more access as your dug your nails into his back leaving scratches.

"SH-SHAWN F-FUCK!" You screamed.
Your eyes shut tightly as you felt the. Pleassure run through you.

Shawn's hands grabbed the headboard, rocking it roughly against the wall, slowly grabbing your waist and rocking. You against it too.

His lower half was grinding against yours making you moan louder and louder.

That sensual feeling spread rather quickly as your stomach erupted with pleassure.

Sweat lightly dripping down your fourhead, your bottom lip drawn with slight blood when trying to hold back your moans, which you failed to do so.

"Sha-shawn I-I'm gonna-"

"Me too princess." He grunted raspy into your ear.

Your moans and groans filled the air like his, holding him rather close to you.

With that you came, loudly screaming.
Shawn grunted and moaned, coming after you.

Slowly his thrusts became slipper and slower letting the weight of his body push off of you and onto the bed.

Shawn pulled your naked body close to his, letting your hot skin touch his. Your body tangled with his as shawn kissed your sweaty fourhead.

"Thank you." You whispered as a grin appeared onto shawn's lips.

"For what?" He tilted his head, looking down at you.

"Trying to smoke that cigarette."
.
.
.
.
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
1007 words. Woo. I needed that.
Sorry I haven't updated....it's been at couple if days. Don't fret, I've got a couple more imagines before I reach the limit😢
Already planning the second book.
It come out rather quickly, like, immediately after this book sadly ends.

Tomorrow I will be updating robber 4. Sorry for the wait. It's just I've been trying to come up with ideas for the ending and the alternative ending.

Thanks love bugs for all the support. MENDES ARMY RULES!!! So proud of shawn, start of his tour is already so strong.

Love you guys, see you tomorrow✌💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙