video games

Nash and shawn sat in shawn's bedroom playing video games as you were bored out of your mind.
Your phone was dead and you were playing games on shawn's phone when an idea came into your mind.

You slowly scooted closer and closer to shawn till your legs were at his sides.
You heard him chuckle softly as you you moved your hand down his chest, unzipping his pants.

You slipped your hand into his pants, rubbing his length through his boxers hearing as shawn cough to cover a moan.
You started to pump his dick through his boxers. Jacking him off hearing as he continuously coughed or silently groaned.

"You okay bro?" Nash asked concerned.
Instantly you pulled your hand away
"Ye-Yeah i-i'm fin-fine." Shawn blushed giving him a nervous smile.

As Nash started the game again you started to jack off shawn again. His length grew within your hand.
You felt as shawn's dick tensed up, indicating he would cum, continuing to pump him for a second before pulling away.

You heard as shawn chuckled mumbling under his breath "oh you've done it now." Before pausing the game.
"WHAT THE FU-" Nash started when shawn said instantly "you know I think it's y/n's turn to play right?"

"No no no i'm fin-" you started.

"No y/n be my guest." Shawn pushed you to the edge of the bed, handing you the controller.

You love playing video games so it was easy for you to go along yet you felt as shawn sat behind you.
His head nuzzled into your neck sucking on your sweetspot.

You bit your lip trying to hold back a moan.
Shawn's hand went down your pants, passed your underwear rubbing your clit.

"Umm....." You whispered as shawn shoved a finger inside of you.
He pumped his finger rapidly in and out of you adding another finger....and another.

That's when it happened.

Right infront of Nash you moaned loudly.

Your head rolled back and eyes shut tightly, gripping shawn's neck with one hand.

You immediately pulled away, gasping and you realized what you have done.
You looked at shawn whome had a smirk on his face, teasing and patronizing you a bit.

Instantly nash paused the game.
Shawn pulled away from you making you softly whimper as Nash gave both you and shawn a look. His eyes began to widen as he gave you both a look of dissapoval

"You know what....I have homework i'm gonna get to it-" Nash ran out of the house as quickly as he could.

You turned back to shawn seeing as she slowly shook his head, sucking his teeth.

"Oh y/n you've been a very very bad girl.....look at what you did baby." Shawn said laying you down on the bed.

"Is daddy gonna punish me?" You purred as he pulled off your shirt sucking roughly on your skin.

You moaned loudly as shawn pulled off his shirt.
you ran your cold fingertips down his perfect body.

"So bad you won't be able to walk for weeks." Shawn kissed all over your body, pulling down your pants and underwear all at once, kissing your inner thighs.

You gripped his hair tightly, tugging on his ends feeling him kiss the lining of your clit before shoving his tongue inside of you.

You screamed out in pleassure as you back arched.
You gripped the ruffled sheets tightly within your fingers.

Waves of pleassure went through you as shawn's tongue swirled round and round inside of you.
Sweat trickling down your fourhead.

"SHAWN!" You screamed, cumming instantly.

You could hear him softly chuckle, happily cleaning up your mess. You layed there sweaty, breathing heavily,

"Fuck..." You whispered as shawn slowly kissed back up your stomach, slowly creeping up your breasts and softly to your lips.

Shawn pulled off the rest of his clothing, continuing to leave hickies all over you, positioning himself over you

"Very....very bad girl." He whispered against your hot skin.

"Please..." You begged with a moaned as he pushed back your hot hair from your sweaty neck.

Shawn chuckled

"Beg for me baby." He grunted, kissing your collar bones.
"Please daddy." You said as your back slightly arched

"Louder." Shawn said raspily

"Please daddy!" You rose your voice a bit

"LOUDER!" Shawn yelled.

"DADDY PLEASE!" With thst, a soft chuckle, shawn slammed into roughly making you scream

Those waves of pleassure revisited you as he continued thrusting in and out of you. "SHAWN!" You screamed over and over again as shawn continued

Your arms gripped him tightly, trailing your fingertips down his back and body.
Shawn's lips reattached to your neck, practically pulling hickies attop of one and other.

Shawn gripped the sheets underneath you, slowly gripping your body, massaging your breasts and caressing yourself.

You felt that pleasuring feeling within yourself.
You screamed at the top of your lungs, gripping shawn tightly as you came immediately

Shawn came after you, slowly thrusting softer, moaning and groaning louder.

Shawn's body wrapped around yours, nuzzling his head within your neck, sending shivers down your spine as his warm breath tickled you.

"I love you." Shawn whispered making you smile.

"I love you too shawnie." He chuckled.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It appeared a couple weeks later, shawn noticed how stiffly you were walking. Your legs spread apart as you walked, wincing each time you moved your legs.

Your inner thighs were sore like your.......female parts, and you knew the reason.

You walked stiffly into the kitchen, walking like a crab.
"Whats wrong babygirl?" Shawn smirked kissing your cheek lightly.

"This is your fault." You pointed.

He shrugged.

"Maybe next time don't tease me when I'm playing video games." He kissed your lips softly with a smile.