talking bodies

It was midnight, friday. You were in your best friends bedroom, peeling out of your clothes and into your bikini, staring at your thick body.

You sighed.
You were at your best friends house.
She was throwing a pool party today and she told you shawn would be here.

You're extremely self consious  staring at your body in the mirror.
"Wow." You turned around seeing a shirtless shawn blushing madly biting his lip as he stared you up and down.

You blushed too covering yourself up.

You were practically naked infront of your crush, but so was he.

As he stares you up and down you did the same admiring his muscular body.
"I'm sorry y/n but.....you look beautiful  so stop staring at yourself like that." Shawn smiled at you before leaving the room.

You felt flustered looking at yourself one last time before going outside towards your friends.

"What took you so long" nash questioned splashing water onto your beat friend making her gasp.

"......I needed a moment to think." You felt eye staring at you realizing they were shawns.

He was in the pool close to you. His eyes never left your body and whenever he stared at you he'd lick his lips or bite them looking you up and down.

Nash, taylor, carter, your bestfriend, shawn and you all had a huge water fight with water guns and water balloons.

It was already three in the morning and you declared it a night  as the rest of them continued to play.

You got dried up, waking into your best friends bedroom looking at the mirror with a small smile sightly twirling as you stared at yourself.

"OH now if we're talking bodies." You heard an angelic voice softly sing.
You turned around seeing shawn locking the door as he stepped close to you smirking.

You knew he could sing, that's one of your favorite things about him.

"You've got a perfect one so put it on me." His hands pressed to your waist pulling you closet as heat rushed to your cheeks.

"Swear it won't talk you long.....if you love me riggghhht we'll fuck for liiiiiffee on and on and onnn." Shawn bit his lip connecting yours to his.

You kissed him back instantly wrapping your arms around his neck, feeling his cold perfect body press to yours.
Slowly shawn backed you up to the bed softly pushing you down, crawling inbetween your legs making you giggle.

He kissed your lips softly again, slowly trailing down your neck finding your sweetspot easily. And sucking roughly on your skin making you moan.

Shawn kissed down your body slowly pullING off your bikini top when a loud knock hit the door.

Shawn and you sat up, you clipped the top back on as he opened the door.
"We all are gonna watch a movie wanna join us" Your best friend asked.

"Oh wait." She blushed.
"You guys are-"
"YES!" You and shawn yelled as she laughed.

"Sorry." She whispered pressing her index finger to her lips closing the door.

You laughed nec to shawn before he pressed his lips onto yours again.
"Shawn?" You whispered as he slowly stopped kissing your nose making you giggle.
"Yes y/n?" He bit his lip.

"'I'm sorry i'm just too tired ot continue."
Shawn smiled his perfect smile.
"I don't mind as long as I can fall aldeep next to you." Shawn pulled the sheets over your body wrapping his arms around your waist.
"Goodnight shawn." You whispered.
"Goodnight y/n."

You weren't fully asleep but shwwn thought you were softly tracing his index finger on your back.
"I love you y/n." Shawn whispered making you smile.

"I've always loved you.....and I always will."

"I love you too shawn." He stopped moving.
"Y-You heard?" You slowly turned around giggling simultaneously nodding.
"And i'm so glad I did." You kissed his lips softly.