school fights

Shawn isn't typically your friend.
You both pretty much hate each other most of the time.
Well shawb's an asshole.
Always talking shit, never giving a shit, and yet you admire him for that

You're apart of a different crowd from him.

He's apart of the bad crowd.

You're apart of the "popular"
So you're meant to hate shawn, and you do either way.
Whole story short, your school's cliche and you are the cliche-est one of them all

You're considered the mot popular girl in school. The most popular boy is jack gilinsky. Who happens to be your boyfriend.

You just left the nurses office, she's a family friend who teaches you about nursing, opening the large blue double doors the hear loud grunts and yells.

"YOU DON'T DESERVE HER!" YOU heard shawn yelled as you peeked over the corner

Shawn gripped jack's shirt in his balled fist as he beat up jack looking into shawn's eyes.
"And I suppose you do?" He laughed as shawn punched him. His head swinging left as blood spewed from out of his mouth.

"that's it-" Jack grunted spinning them around as he slammed shawn against the wall punching multiple times.

You couldn't take it. The sight of a beat up shawn.
He's always getting into fights, being he's the "bad boy" and any other day you wouldn't have stopped it, but today you did.

"HEY ASSHOLE!" You yelled watching as jack turned his head looking at you.

You threw your backpack onto the floor, punching jack as hard as you could screaming in pain and holding your bruised hand against your chest tightly.
"we're done y/n." Jack said

"GO EAT A DICK!" You yelled as he walked away.
You turned to shawn seeing as he was about to collapse, helping him up and into the nurses office.

You layed shawn down on the bed, locking the door.
"Shit." You whispered under your breath over and over looking for things to help shawn as he softly grunted and winced.

"It's okay....ypu're gonna be all better." You smiled a bit, pulling up a chair as you poured rubbing alcohol onto a towel.

"Shawn" you whispered, wiping the dry blood off of his face as his eyes shut tightly and he winced.

"Yes y/n?"

"Why do you act the way you do?"

"What do you mean?" His voice slightly raspy

"Like you don't care...and have no emotions."
Shawn sighed.
"Because if I do i'll become vunerable...and thats something I don't want."

"What happens when someone treats you like you're vunerable?" You bit your lip
"Then people will start treating me like they treat you."

"And what way is that?"
"Like you don't deserve love...or happiness....or anything for that matter."

"It's funny how the person who doesn't know me....see's the truth better than my ex boyfriend did." You slightly laughed.
Shawn chuckled a bit.

"Why were you fighting him anyways?" Your voice fell to a whisper.
"I had my reasons and he had his." Shawn grunted as you rubbed way the blood from his lip.

"Please shawn."

"Well I must say you did screamed at a dick and punched him in the face." You laughed.
"How's your hand?" Shawn sat up.
You sight, sitting on the bed infront of him, extending your hand for him to grab.

Shawn softly caressed your bruised skin, lifting your hand up to his lips as he softly kissed your hand.

You giggled feeling as your cheeks heated up.
"Jack doesn't deserve you y/n." Shawn whispered.

"Then who does?" You bit your lip.

"God y/n.......can't you see?"  Shawn's hand made its way to your cheek, softly caressing your slowly redding skin

"Can't I see what?"

"That i've always been here. Having to watch you go to different gis who don't treat you the way you deserve and I know I can and will treat you better." Shawn whispered.

You were speechless as shawn connect his lips with yours softly.

Instantly you kissed
Him back. Shawn's hands pressed to your waist as yours softly ran down his chest.

God was shawn a good kisser.

Shawn softly tugged on your bottom lip making you moan as he chuckled.
"Mm shawn." You whispered as you opened your eyes seeing a smiling shawn.

Softly he kissed you again.

"You wouldn't believe how long i've been waiting to do this." Shawn softly chuckled.
"Oh really?" You laughed a bit as shawn pulled you up onto his lap.

"Really." He kissed you passionatley as your arms wrapped around his neck.

Slowly things starter to get more heated.
Shawn layed you down on the bed yet you stopped him.

"Shawn you won't believe how much I want to continue this but....I can't be in this school any longer." Shawn chuckled leaving feather like kisses on your nose, jawline and your neck.

"Yeah......I understand." Shawn chuckled softly lifting you up, running his hand through his dark fluffy hair.

"Where do you want to go?" You whispered staring into shawn's extremely mesmerizing eyes.

"Anywhere......as long as i'm with you." Shawn madly blushed as you giggled, kissing him softly.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AWWWWWW
I must say, a beat up shawn would be hot. AM I RIGHT????