frat parties

"Do you think we'll get in?" You whispered as your best friend dragged you onto the college campus.

"They don't care.....and live a little y/n/n.....right now we're sorority girls." She winked.
Do you regret comING here and pretending to be a sorority girl? Yes.

Your best friend was being lifted over a keg stand as she madly chugged
Everyone around her cheering as boys high fived staring her up and down.

You scoffed, sipping the beer from your cup and cringing.
"Hey." A soft voice said as you turned your head.

"Hey." You smiled looking at the most perfect human being right infront of you.

"Whats your name?" He asked softly.

"Y/n."

"Nice to meet you y/n i'm shawn."he extended his hand for you to shake which you did instantly.

"What sorority are you in?" Shawn asked softly.

"Kappa." You said softly.

"How long have you been going here y/n?" Shawn bit his lip.

"Since august....you?"

"August." Shawn took a large gulp from his cup.
You closed your eyes tightly wincing a bit.

"Are you okay y/n?" Shawn whispered.

"I just.....I wanna get away from all of this noise." You whispered.
"I know just the place." Shawn smiled intertwining your fingers with his.

Shawn lead you into his dorm. So neat and pleasant.
A couple band posters on the blue walls, a bookshelf filled with both books and movies and a guitar in the corner.

"I like your dorm." You smiled.
"Thanks." You sat on the edge of his made bed as shawn sat infront of you.

"Shawn?" You whispered.
"Yes y/n?"

"Can you play me something?" You whispered as shawn smiled, grabbing his guitar.

You could tell from the melody that it was give me love, and slowly, shawn started to sing.
The way he lost himself in the music made you smile, his voice so soft, so perfect, a gentle sound that danced through your head.

You stared at shawn, the way he consentrated on the music, the way his smile did something to you.

You found yourself blushing as shawn strummed the guitar one last time before stopping.

You clapped.
"I was okay?" Shawn blushed.

"You were amazing....I loved it shawn." You smiled brightly.
"Thank you y/n." Shawn smiled scooting closer to you

"Did I tell you that you're beautiful" Shawn softly caressed your cheek making your skin turn beet red.
"N-no."

"Well you're beautiful y/n......so captivating.....so perfect."

You laughed.
"I'm not any of those things." Shawn frowned.

"I think so.....hell....I know so."

"Shawn? If you're planning on kissing me just kiss me now....I can't wait any longer." Shawn softly chuckled pressing his lips softly onto yours.

Almost Instantly you kissed him back, lightly tangling your hands into his hair as his hands snaked around your waist giving you a light squeeze.

Shawn licked your bottom lip asking for an entrance which you instantly denied.
Shawn grabbed your ass, squeezing it, making you moan within the kiss as he took that opportunity to shove his tongue into your mouth.

Shawn slowly pulled you onto his lap as you started to roll your hips against his making him groan.

"God you're so perfect." He mumbled within the kiss as he tugged at the bottom of your shirt.
You smiled, pulling your shirt off your body and then shawn's.

You admired his body, running your cold fingertips down his muscular chest making him chuckle.

Slowly shawn layed you down onto the bed, hovering above you inbetween your legs. Shawn trailed his kiss down your jawline and onto your neck.

Shawn easily found your sweetspot sucking roughly on your skin making you moan.
"Shawn." You moaned as your head rolled back a bit and your eyes closed.

He chuckled continuing to leave hickies all over you, softly blowing cold air onto your skin sending shivers down your spine.

Shawn started to kiss down your breasts, unclasping your bra as his tongue swirled around your nipples making you scream.

"So sweet." Shawn whispered against your skin, kissing down to your belly button, pulling off your pants.

You unbuckled shawn's belt, lowering his pants and he did the rest, softly kissing your lips again as you kissed him back.

Shawn softly tugged at your bottom lip making you moan. He chuckled again.
Shawn slipped on a vondom, only his extremely long length kissing you softly.

"Ready babygirl?" He whispered into your ear, softly nibbling on your earlope.

You moaned in response, as shawn slwoly pushed into you

"F-faster s-shawn!" Your voice a bit shaky as he did as you aaid, slamming  in and out of you roughly.

"OH SHAWN!" You screamed as shawn panted against you, continuing to leave hickies all over you.

"You like that babygirl?" He grunted into your ear, leaving soft feather like kisses on your jawline.

You racked you nails into his back as he continued thrusting in and out of you roughly.

You held him close against you, your moans encouraging to keep going as his grunts and moans filled your ears.

"I'm close." You whispered softly.

"Me too babygirl." Shawn kissed you softly and you kissed him back.

Immediately you came, moaning loudly as your eyes shut tightly and your back arched.
Shawn came instantly after you.

His thrusts became slower and his grunts became louder before he collapsed on the ruffled sheets beside you, kissing your neck and you shoulder, pulling the covers over the two of you.

Shawn held you tightly against him, AZ you came into realization fo what you just did.

"S-shawn?" You whispered bitting your lip.

"Yes y/n?" Shawn smiled kissing your nose softly.

"I have something to tell you." You whispered.
"Tell me what?" Shawn felt a bit anxious as you fiddled with your fingers.

"I'm not.....i-i'm not in college." You whispered as shawn sat up, moving away from you.

He stayed silent.
"I'm finishing my last year of high school....and my friend brought me here tonight." Shawn stared blankly at the floor.

"Shawn please say something.:" You whispered.
"Why dkdn't you tell me?"

"I thought you wouldn't have liked me." You frowned.

"Of course I would've." Shawn smiled.

"How old are you?" He whispered.

"I'm eighteen." He smiled.

"Regardless I would've done whSt i'm about to do." Shawn whispered.

"And what's that?"

"This-" Shawn softly pressed his lips onto yours and almost instantly you kissed him back.