arranged marriage

Your wedding day has arrived.
The day you marry him. Shawn. The biggest douchebag of them all.
This was all your mother's fault.

She was the one toying with your life.

She wanted this to happen and you with ever fiber in your body tried to stop it but you couldn't.

You've known shawn for a couple of months and he's never really said anything to you that could contradict the fact that he's a fucking asshole. He hates you as much as you.

The music played as you walked to the corridor.
Everyone's eyes on you.
You felt yourself blushing, not smiling.
You looked up from the carpetted floor looking at shawn.

With the biggest grin on his face as he stared at you.

you couldn't help but smile a bit as you walked down the Isle standing infront of shawn.

"I do." You smiled.

"You may kiss the bride." Slowly shawn leaned in pressing his lips softly onto yours.
you kissed him back instantly as everyone else cheered around you.
Rose petals fell before you and shawn, hands intertwined, ran down the Isle laughing..

Both you and shawn went back to your new home where you started to wallk up the steps when shawn stopped you.
"You know.....I thought we could watch a movie together." He blushed as you laughed sarcastically.

"Yeah not happening."

"What do you mean?" Shawn bit his lip nervously.
"You see I have something called a life that I must attend to which." You started to move again .

"WAIT!" Shawn grabbed your hand spinning you around.

"So that entire ceremony.......that kiss.........it meant nothing to you?" You laughed again.
"Did it mean something to you"? shawn's jaw cletched.

"I thought it did...........I guess it just doesn't." Shawn let go of you walking up the steps passed you.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Comment if you want a part two.