assistant

You have been shawn's assistant for about two weeks and it's been amazing, you love spending time with him because he's funny, sweet, awesome.......he's perfect.
You have a major crush on him already and you guys are the same age, but you don"m't really know if he likes you back.

One day in the morning you were bringing up shawn's breakfast to his hotel room. You opened the door to see shawn naked on the bed jacking off infront of a laptop.

"OH MY GOD! I'M SO SORRY!" You covered your eyes dropping the tray of food ontok his table closets to the door.
"I'll leave-"

"Y/n?"
"Yes?"you said softly still covering your eyes..
"Do me a favor and close the door and lock it." You do as he said closing the door softly locking it quickly.

"And now uncover your eyes and come over to my bed." Slowly you uncovered your eyes walking over to shawn's bed. You ddn't know what was happening, your heart beating out of your chest.

You took a cpipe quick glances at shawns perfect naked body.
You stood at the end of his bed.
"Come closer." You sat on the edge of the bed  Shawn moved the laptop to the table slightly standing up on the bed and grabbed your waist pulling hin close to you.

He layed you down on the bed hovering over your body. Shawn kissed your lips softly and you instantly kissed back, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Mhmmmmm y/n." Shawn moaned softly kissing down your neck. He instantly found your sweetspot sucking roughly on your skin.

You started moaning as shawn unzipped your dress pulling it off your body.

"Gosh y/n you're perfect." Shawn mumbled massaging your breast making you moan. He kissed down your body pulling off your underwear.
"Perfect." Shawn kept repeating over and over again kissing your bellybutton.

"Do you want this?" He questioned slipping on a condom..

You nodded your head vigorously. Shawn pushed into your softly thrusting in and out of you making you moan loudly.
He gripped your waist kissing your lips and then down your neck sucking softy on it. "Gosh babygirl you're so tight." Shawn grunted into your neck.

"Mhmmm.....shawn." You gasped.
"Faster......faster....faster shawn." You moaned loudly.
Shawn thrusted in and out of you roughly making you into a moaning mess.
"Oh my gosh." You moaned.

"Shawn i think i'm gonna-/"

"Me too babygirl."Shawn groaned into your neck.

A slightly familiar feeling went through your stomach. You instantly came moaning loudly.

Shawn came instantly after you

He continued thrusting in and out of you for a while longer before slowly pulling out of you. He kissed your lips softly before putting on his clothes and you doing the same.

"We should do that again sometime." Shawn winked smiling.

"We should."

"I really like you y/n.....do you wanna go out tonight?" Shawn scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"I'd love too." You smiled kissing his lips softly before walking towards the door when shawn's voice stopped you.
"Stay here with me y/n.......for a while." Shawn's pale cheeks instantly flooded with color.