make up love

Shawn had just came back from tour

There were magazines everywhere of him with some mystery girl.
Shawn claims she's no one but you think otherwise.

"YOU JUST SLEEP AROUND SHAWN!" You yelled at him.
"NO I DON'T!" Shawn yelled back.

"OH REALLY? YOU WERE ON TOUR FOR FIVE MONTHS OF COURSE YOU SLEPT WITH SOME GIRL!" you yelled.

"NO I DIDN'T Y/N I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH!"

"ISN'T THAT THE SAME REASON TO DO IT! I WAIT HERE FOR YOU SHAWN EVERYDAY AND YOU DO THIS TO ME?"

"Y/n I'd never do something like this to you......I thought you knew I loved you too much." Shawn shook his head walking into the other room.

You inhaled a deep breath walking into shawn and your bedroom slamming the door shut.

You ran your hands through your hair screaming in anger.
After a good ten minutes the door opened and there shawn stood.

He closed the door locking it, roughly pressing his lips onto yours.
"I'm gonna show you how much you mean to me babygirl." Shawn mumbled within the kiss.

Your arms wrapped around shawn's neck as his pressed to your waist.
"Jump." Shawn grunted, leaving a small trail of kisses down your jawline.

You did as shawn said, wrapping your legs tighter around his torso as he walked.
Shawn layed you down on the bed sucking roughly on your sweetspot, one of the many parts of your body that shawn has memorized.

You moaned loudly, rolling your hear back as your eyes closed.

"Shawn." You softly moaned as he pulled your shirt off your body.

Shawn immediately pulled off his shirt and almost instantly you ran your cold fingertips down his muscular chest making him chuckle softly.

Shawn kissed down your body unclasping your bra.

Shawn sucked roughly in your nipples making you scream out in pleassure, tangling your hands into his dark locks, tugging lightly on his ends main him groan softly.

Shawn kissed down your belly button pulling off your pants and your underwear down all at once.

Shawn kissed the lining of your clip making you softly moan before he shoved his tongue inside of you.

You felt your back arche, screaming out in pleassure, your head rolled back and your eyes shut tightly ad you gripped the ruffled sheets on the bed.

"OH SHAWN!" you moaned feeling shawn's tongue  swirl around inside of you.
you could practically feel shawn chuckle inside of you, moaning loudly.

Shawn's tongue went in and out of you roughly and almost instantly you came with your back arching roughly.

Shawn cleaned up your mess pulling off his pants and his underwear all at once. He slipped on a condom smirking at you, leaving more trails of hickies on your neck and your jawline.

Shawn kissed your lips softly and without warning he slammed into you roughly.
"SHAWN RIGHT THERE!" you moaned loudly, feeling your back arche again.

"You like that babygirl?" Shawn grunted into your ear, leaving hickies all over your body.

"MMMMM SHAWN!" You screamed.
Shawn hit your g spot every time, with every thrusts you screamed louder.

By then the neighbors probably knew shawn's name

"SHAWN!" You screamed one last time cumming instantly again.
Your back arched one last time and your head rolled back, and your eyes shut tightly

Shawn smirked against your skin grunting before cumming immediately after.

His thrusts became sloppier and his grunts became louder before he pulled out of you, collapsing on the sheets beside you.

"I'm sorry shawn." You whispered softly as he pulled the sheets over your body.

"Why are you sorry?" Shawn whispered wrapping his arms around your waist as he traced the hickies he left on your neck.

"I accused you of something you obviously didn't do."
"It doesn't matter......I was as much at fault as you were."

"I love you shawn." You whispered.
"Its love you too y/n." Shawn smiled kissing you softly again.