Seven

Two Days Left

"Danny?" I woke, feeling sore. "Hey baby.."

"Well, hello.." I blushed, seeing Phil sitting next to me on my bed. "What time is it?"

"Almost eight... I took Adrian to his friend's house, and now we have the weekend to ourselves.." He brushed his hand through my hair.

"Have anything planned?" I sat up to ask.

"I was just going to film.. I need to upload a video for today, and film a few ahead of time.."

"Can.. I be in your videos?" I smiled.

"I'll teach you the set-up..." He grinned, then kissed me. Phil started to walk out, but then stopped. "Well... Come on.." He winked, and I got out of bed to get dressed.

/

"First.. lights.. then the tripod needs to be up for my camera..." Phil said. "Oh.." He smiled. "I had an idea.."

"What?" I smiled back.

"Well.. You seemed so interested in this sort of thing, so I thought we could make an annual series on my channel..." He explained. "But.. one condition.."

"What?" I gave him a confused look.

"You have to wear cat whiskers.." He pulled the cap off of his permanent marker.

/

One Day Left

"Dan?" Adrian called. "I'm going to be late to school!"

"I can take you.." Phil said. "Your brother is sleeping.."

"He's so lazy.."

"You're a lot like him.. now get in the car," I heard Phil laugh.

/

"Daaaaaaniell...." Phil called.

"I'm in the lounge, love.." I said.

"Hey.." He sat behind me, his arms around my neck. "Your brother told me something... really great today.."

"What'd he say?" I smiled.

"He wants to be a best man at our wedding.." Phil smiled back. "And he told his friends about us..."

"He told them?"

"Yeah.." He smiled. "Adrian said that whilst he was in choir, he was talking to his friends about you, and they asked if I was still around. He said yeah, and they were all really happy for us..."

"I'm proud of him..." I sighed with relief.

"You raised him.." Phil kissed me on the neck, his slight facial hair he had grown tickling my skin.

"Phi-Phil, that tickles.." I giggled.

"Oh?" He grinned. "You're ticklish, huh?"

"Don't you dare.." I felt my face turn red as his hands started tickling my sides, and I laughed to the point of crying. I tickled him back, and he fell to the floor next to me, giggling. It was so adorable. "You're so beautiful..." I hovered over him.

"Do you think we'll ever be parents?" He took my hand in his. "I... I don't know who I'd rather be a parent with.."

"In the future, love.." I smiled, leaning into a kiss. "Damn, you're cold.."

"I am.." He said. "How about we start the fire?"

"Could we watch a film whilst sipping hot chocolate, as well?" I asked.