Chapter 7

Laura's POV

Everyone fell asleep last night, and now I'm up making breakfast again. I made pancakes and bacon. I stacked the pancakes in the middle of the table, and put juice and coffee on the table. I then feel two strong arms wrap around me. I turn to see Ross on my shoulder. We sat on the couch waiting for everyone to come eat. Soon everyone was downstairs eating, including Ratliff. Someone was missing...... Riker...

Ross's POV

I ate my breakfast, and planned a great day for Laura and I. Gosh, I'm using proper grammar. I think I've been hanging around her too much! Anyways, Laura got dressed into some baby blue skinny jeans, a purple tank top, and a floral crop top over it. She put on some purple wedges that match the tank top. I even got to help her with make up!

Laura's POV

I let Ross help me with my make up. He grabbed the eyeshadow, and put in on my cheeks. He put the mascara on my eye lashes, thank goodness, and he added some strawberry lip gloss to my eyelids. I giggled at this.

Ross: What is wrong Laura?

Laura: You put eyeshadow on my cheeks, put strawberry lip gloss on my eye lids.

Ross: Oops. Let's start over! *pulls out wipe and wipes off make up*

Laura: Ok, put the lip gloss on my lips. The eye shadow on my eye lids, and the blush on my cheeks.

Ross: Yeah, I got this. *puts strawberry lip gloss on her lips, purple eye shadow on, and a light pink blush on her*

Laura: Wow! Ross that isn't bad. I think it looks good!

Ross: That's because I'm a professional! Actually, Rydel tried to teach me.

Laura: Oh my! *giggles* Only Delly.

Ross: Yepp, so do you wanna go to the park or something?

Laura: Sure, and then I have to shop with Del.

Ross: Aw, can I come with?

Laura: You? A guy? Wants to shop?

Ross: Well, no. But I want to hang out with you!

Laura: Oh my gosh Rossy!

Ross: Well, let's go shopping now! I can spend time with my beautiful girlfriend, and Rydel. *says last part unhappy*

Laura: Oh shush! Delly is awesome and you know it!

Ross: I know, but I want to hang out with you alone!

Laura: Let's go Ross *pulls him out the door*

-At the mall-

Laura: Hey Delly! *hugs her*

Delly: Hey laur! Why is Ross here?

Laura: He wanted to come.

Delly: You? A guy? Wants to shop?

Ross: Well, no.

Laura: Funny, that's like the exact same conversation we had!

Ross: Let's go eat!

Delly: Okay?

-Eating their food-

*Laura and Delly talking about make up, boys, girly things.*

Ross: Will your conversation ever end?!

Delly: Oh shut it!

Ross: Seriously?! No!

Delly: *squirts him with ketch up*

Ross: Oh no you didn't!

Delly: Oh yes I did!

Ross: *says in girly voice* Here, Laur Laur! Hold my hoops! *pretends to take earrings out* You wanna fight girlfriend? Bring it! *says again in girly voice*

Laura and Delly; *lmaoing*

Ross: I'm gonna grab some napkins. *walks over to condiments table*

???: *approaches girls* Hey, I'm Jake. You're hot, what's your name?

Laura: Um... I'm Laura, thank you, and I have a boyfriend.

Jake: Yeah, who?

???: Me. *puts arm around Laura*

Laura: Ross, let's go. C'mon Delly.

Jake: You're gonna get it *follows without them knowing*

-Thanks for reading!-