Chapter 22

This is dedicated to:

Makaylaorr

Everyone go follow her!! Thank you for supporting my story!! She is awesome!!

---------------------------------

Chapter 22:

Ross's POV

I was texting back this creepy stalker named Isabella. No, i wasn't cheating on Laura! Somehow, this creepy, crazy girl got my number!

Anyways this is how it went:

(Flashback)

Ross: (walking in the mall and bumps into someone) Oops, sorry! (Helps her up) I'm Ross, and i have i go, sorry for bumping into you!

???: Oh, I'm Isabella, and maybe we can have some fun (makes fingers walk up his chest)

Ross: Ok, you seem like a nice girl (takes hand off him and whispers) and youre creepy, (talks aloud again) But i have a girlfriend who i am in love with and i'm getting something EXTRA special for her! So again, goodbye! (Walks away)

-2 days later-

Ross: (playing video games, then recieves a text and pauses)

Text: Heyy Rossyboo! I am coming over on Friday night for dinner!!😘 Love you!

~Isabella xox

Ross's POV

Not this thing again! I texted her back on Friday, which is today.

Ross's text: Sorry! I don't like you and we are moving to New York so i never have to see you again! Oops sorry! We are already in New York!

Isabella's text: That's alright! I will get a plane ticket there!! Whats your address😘???!

Ross's text: Um i dont know? Sorry i have to go! I don't like you so just leave me alone!

Laura's POV

I was getting ready for Ross, and mine date tonight. After i put in my earrings, i walked down to the door because i heard the doorbell.

When i opened it, i saw someone i never thought i would see again!

"ISABELLA!?!" i exclaimed.

Isabella- I

Laura- L

L: Isabella!?!

I: What are you doing at my boyfriends house?

L: Who Riker? I have a date with my boyfriend, Ross tonight!

I: Ross is my boyfriend! And only mine!

L: He was cheating on me?

I: Wait, i thought he moved to New York?!

L: He didnt, and why are you here?! How did you even meet?!

Isabella's POV

I decided to lie to her because i want Ross all to myself. After she brakes up with him, he will come crawling to me!

I: Well

(Fake flashback)

Isabella's POV

I was walking in the mall, and a blonde boy bumped into me. He helped me up, and we decided to go to a movie. After the movie, we got lost into each others eyes and we kissed, then it got heated and we took it all the way back to my house! (You know what 'happened')

Laura's POV

It all can't be true! I can't believe i actually trusted him!

"I'll be back" i said, walking up the stairs.

Then i walked into ross's room, and grabbed a bucket and filled it with ice cold water, and then i poured it on him, waking him up from sleeping.

"Laura! Wht the hell?!"exclaiemd Ross. "We are through! I can't believe you cheated on me with Isabella! How could you! She is my best friend since kindergarten!"

"What?!" exclaimed Ross. "What are you talking about?!"he yelled.

"You cheated on me with Isabella!" i yelled back.

Ross's POV

"Laur, do you want to know what happened?!" i yelled at her. "NO I ALREADY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! ISABELLA TOLD ME! YOU GUYS HAD SEX AFTER A MOVIE! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!" she yelled and walked out to rydels room.

--------------

Ohhh! Isabella just ruined their relationship, or did she?? LOL! i will update soon, just go read my new story! I posted all 3 chapters today! Called 'My Best Friends Brother' pleaseeeee goooo readdddd ittttt!!!