Chapter 26: The Final Chapter.

Hey guys! I'm sad to say this story is becoming over! But since it is the last one..... I am making this a little longer than the other ones! I will make a sequel as soon as i'm done with 'Fixing Her Heart'.

SO BE READY! I will announce when the date i'm making the sequel!! I had sooo much fun writing this book! Remember to read my other stories too!

- K A Y K I N Z(:

THE FINAL CHAPTER: Chapter 26

Ross's birthday is tomorrow, and Laura and the family are going to a fancy restaurant, and then going to the carnival.

Laura's POV

I was getting my dress with Rydel to go to that fancy restaurant for Ross.

I saw a gorgeous yellow one, with gems around the waist, and a white flower with a yellow gem by the beads.

I saw yellow heels with flowers right next to it!

We finally went home. Such a Long day of shopping!

-The next day-

Laura's POV

I put on the dress and then the shoes and I curled my hair and pulled back 2 strands and twisted them then clipped them back.

I applied the make up, then I went downstairs to everyone and they had their jaws dropped low.

"You look beautiful" said Ross.

They were pretty much all complemented me.

We all got in the car and drove to the restaurant.

We all ate & until Ross said he had an announcement to make.

Practically everyone in the restaurant look at him, and then he got down on one knee!

"Laura, I have known you for quite a while now, and I love you so please do me the honor of marrying me!" he said and pulled out a gorgeous ring!

I was pretty much crying and everyone was cheering in the resturant!

"Ross, of course i will! I... I love you too!" i said....

We all hugged and talked.. and then Ratliff had an announcement... he got down on one knee but he was more.. special. I didn't mean that as happy... as like he looked very nervous..

"Rydel.. I love you and we have beeen dating for 3 weeks, so please do ME the honor of marrying me! I love you, and you know that!"

Rydel was crying and jumped unto his arms.

"Y-Yes! Ratliff, I will marry you!" she said, and we all went home after an exciting night!

-New years eve at Rydellingtons and Rauras wedding-

The clock struck at 12, and they kissed and were married at the beginning of the year! 12:00 p.m., January 1st, 2014.

~The End~

I hope you enjoyed this! I will definitely be making a 2nd story! I will post the date on this story! Be sure to check for an A.N.!!!