Chapter 6

Ross: Her name is..... Victoria.

Laura: Justice?

Ross: Yeah! Wait. How do you know her?

Laura: We used to be best friends! Until she started dating this one guy. All he did was get in her pants! She got pregnant, and moved away. She dropped out of school, and we haven't spoke for 6 years or so.

Ross: Wow.

Laura: Yep *pops the p*

Ross: So how about I get my siblings, and we watch a movie?

Laura: Ok, but no scary movies!

Ross: I know! How about Romeo and Juliet?

Laura: You like romance movies?

Ross: Of course! Why? Is it so bad for a guy to like romance movies?

Laura: No, it's cute!

Ross: *chuckles and pecks her lips*

Laura: So.. how about we watch a movie and then play truth or dare?

Ross: Ok! I'll get the radio after the movie!

Laura: Ok!

-During the movie-

Laura's POV
I was snuggled by Ross under a blanket, and the movie was about half way over. It was about 1 p.m. already! I then feel an abject plop on my shoulder. I look over to see Ross asleep. I put my arms around him, and push him back and lay on top of him. By then, everyone was knocked out. Rydel had her head looking up at the ceiling over the side of the chair, with one leg over the other side, one hanging, and her arms crazy. Rocky fell asleep on the coffee table, Ratliff fell asleep on the floor against the wall with a lamp shade in his head. Which I have no idea how this happened.