Chapter 14

Hey! I wanted to thank you all for the reads! I have about 1.9k reads!! I'm gonna make up a nickname for all my readers! I just need ideas.... Anyways... here is chapter 14, and chapter 15 is going to be up soon!

Chapter 14:

Laura's POV

I just ran into my best friend.. Nathan! We talked and talked, and I turned to find Delly, but she wasn't there! I was too busy talking to Nathan, I forgot about her! I wandered around the mall, and I felt like I was being watched.. I turned around to see a guy in a gray hoodie with the hood up, and some skinny jeans and converse. I started walking towards him as he started walking into a jewelry store.. he hen took off his hood and it revealed.... 'RATLIFF!!?" I yelled as I stormed after him. He tried running but I grabbed his arm before he ran! He then flinched. I have no idea why!

Laura; Ratliff? Why were you following me?

Ratliff; I was hired by someone to watch you and Delly!

Laura; Who told you to watch us?

Ratliff; I cant tell you!

Laura; if you don't, im throwing away you're cat shirts!

Ratliff; even my purple one?

Laura; oh, and the purple one!

Ratliff; im sorry Laura but I can't tell you!

Laura; Ratliffffff! Telllllll meeeee!

Ratliff; Lauraaaaa! III Can'ttttttt!

Laura; OK, im just gonna have to find out myself! *walks away*

Ratliff; *calls number* Hey! Our cover was blown!

Laura; *listening*

???; OK, I need you to come back here as soon as you can! We need to know who Nathan is!