Chapter 18

Chapter 18:

Ross's POV

As I entered the living room, my entire family was surrounding me. Bom-boarding me with questions like"what happened to Laur?" and "what did you do to her?!" I just simply walked away. I searched for Laura because I knew we needed to talk about this. I searched and searched, then I remembered that Laura's sister is coming back from vacation today! I rushed into the car, and I flew to the airport where Laura awaited to find her sister.

ross- Laur??

L- Oh.. uh... Who are you??

Riker's POV

I called Amanda an invited her over. I then saw Laura rush down the hall and grabbed her coat, then she ran out and drove away. I yelled "FAMILY MEETING!" then everyone rushed down, except ross. Then I told them what I saw, and since ross didn't come down, we figured it was his fault. He just walked away, and then I soon saw him drive away and saw the love of my- OOPS! Wel, I figured you knew I liked Amanda, but don't tell anyone:P.....

Amanda's POV

As I approached the Lynch house in my car, I saw Ross flying down the road. I parked and got out of the car, and I saw Riker standing there.

Amanda- hey rike!!

riker- hey gorgeous!!

I then blushed... He is so cute!

Amanda- what do you wanna- (cut off by rocky)

Rocky- Hey gorgeous!

Then I blushed again! Does the entire family call everyone gorgeous!?

Ross's Pov

As I came up to laura, and she didn't know who I was, I was soooo shocked and heartbroken!

R- Laur?? Its me, Ross!

L- I have never met a Ross in my life! I think you have the wrong person!

R- Laur, we have known each other for over 5 years!

laura's POV

I did remember who he was. I mean cmon! How could I not?! I remember everything! I just don't want to talk to him anymore or be with him. I mean, I wanna be with him, but I can't! I know he will break my heart again! And all I did was tell my cousin I loved him! I just turned away and waited for him to walk away. I could literally feel him crying! I turned to see e was walking away with his head down! I didn't mean to hurt him!

L- ROSS!

r- (turns around)

L- I do remember you! (jumps on him and kisses him)

R- (kisses back but surprised)

____________________________________________________________________________________________

OHHHHHH Raura!!! Will it be back? Find out in the next chapter!

QOTD- Do you ship Raia? A.N. I DONT AT ALL!!!!!!!!! BOOOOO RAIA!!!!!!! (no offense)