Chapter 8

• Dedicated to Ross Lynch and Laura Marano

Laura's POV

As we were walking home, i heard footsteps. Ross had his arm around me. I stopped to throw something away, and they were only about 5 feet up ahead of me. I then felt a hand on my waist, and one covering my mouth. I tried screaming, but then i saw Ross and Rydel turn and their eyes widened. I saw them rush over to me but couldnt attempt to grab me before i was pulled into a van. I heard two men talking. "Boss, what do we do?" i heard a deep voice say, and then another who sounded a lot like the kid i saw in the mall. "Just knock her out till we get to the old warehouse." then next thing io know, i was knocked out...

Ross's POV

I tried to grab Laura but she was pulled into a big black van. "Rydel... did you happen to get the plate numbers?" i asked very scared and nervous."Actually, i did get them" she said with her notes on her phone out. "Give it to me! Call the cops!" i yelled. I called the cops and told them the license plate number. They were trackingf the number, and found they were at an old warehouse in Northridge. I got in the car with Rydel, and we picked up Rocky and Riker on the way there. I stopped at the address they told us to, and i got out to a line of police cars, and i walked to the police chief. I was talking to him when he mentioned the men who kidnapped Laura are rapists. They have 5 people missing, and they couldnt track them because they never had the plate numbers. Thanks to Delly, they were all saved. I saw everyone who was kidnapped come out, except the one i loved. Where was she?