Chapter 16

Rocky: Hey! How's it going? Rocky (puts hand out to shake)

Amanda: Well Hi there! I'm Amanda! (Shakes hand)

Riker: (rushes up) Hey! I'm Riker! It's sooo great to meet you Amanda! Let me show you around! (Takes her and drags her through the house)

Rocky: HEY! ME TOO! (Runs after them)

Ross: Well.... someone's got a crush!

Laura: (walks in the front and looks up) He- Oh Hi ross (tries to walk away)

Ross: (grabs wrist and spins her around) Laur, I'm really sorry! I didn't know he was your cousin! I really was just angry at the moment! Can you forgive me?

Laura: Sure! But..

Ross: But what?!

Laura: I think we should just stay friends for now.......

Ross: But why?!

-WITH AMANDA, RIKER, AND ROCKY-

Amanda: Your house is soo nice!

Rocky and Riker: Thanks! HEY! QUIT IT! NO YOU! UGHHH!!!!

Amanda: (laughing) I think I should get back to Ross! (Walks downstairs)

Ross: But why?!

Laura: Because I hate getting my feelings hurt! And you seem to want to hurt my feelings even after I told you he was my cousin!

Ross: La- (cut off)

Amanda: Hey Ross! Everything ok? OH! HI! IM AMANDA! (Runs up to Laura and hugs her tightly)

Laura: Uhhhh? Ross I cant believe you are already got together with this girl and I was actually considering forgiving you AND taking you back!

Ross: You w-were?

Amanda: WAIT?! I'm really confused! You think we got together?! (Laughs) I don't think I would get together with him, even though he is cute!

Laura: Sooo... then what are you?

Amanda: He was sad about a breakup, which I take it was with you.... then we chatted and I came her with him! I was just cheering him up! I swear nothing is going on between us!

Laura: O....k... (Walks upstairs)