Chapter 23

Hey guys! I haven't updated in forever! I'm so sorry! But i'm ending the book soon! But don't worry, there will a be sequel! LOL GOT U THERE! read that sentence carefully before this one! I'm on my way to a tournament, so wish me luck I'll be back Monday night! Lol, so here's 23... Enjoy!!🎀

- K A Y K I N S💎

CHAPTER 23:

Ross's POV

" WHAT THE HELL!" Riker screamed. Apparently he saw Laura crying and she ran out. "ROSS, GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" he screamed.

So i walked downstairs with pepperspray, afraid of what he was gonna do to me. Him and Laura are practically brother and sister!

They could be flirting or something, but it wouldn't be actualy flirting, it would be like in a sarcastic tone 'yeah you're so sexy!' or something like that.

That is what i love about her. She doesn't flirt with anyone else... she is soo beautiful.. she's smart, really corny, but funny. She's so inasint... she's precious... That's why I love her..... She is just so... unpredictable. I need to find her... and i need to find her now...

Laura's POV

I canet believe i trusted him! I guess that's what i get... i'm actually in like... a ghetto street/town right now. It's really scary.

I see about 8 people that are staring.. well, Im wearing short, shorts, no shoes, and a tanktop, so yeahhh..... I wish Ross was here, no matter how mad i am at him... i'll always love him!

Forget this, I ran back, packed my stuff, and i bought a plane ticket to New York. I never am coming back.

Well, maybe for college... but anyways. I heard someone yelling my name... I turned around... and it was

L: ROSS?!

R: LAUR! I swear i never cheated! I never ever would! She was lying to you!

L: (can see in his eyes he is telling the truth) Ross, I- (cut off by his lips smashing against hers)

Ross: (pulls away) Laur, I love you...

L: I love you too.. I always will

Crowd: (awws)

L: (laughing) let's go home..

R: yeah... let's go home!

--------------------------------------------------

OKay, so this wasnt long, but ill update soon!