Chapter 11: Feelings

I told you at the beginning that this would be a Valdangelo fanfiction.  I've gotten rid of Calypso and Will.  Let the fluff commence!!!

Leo POV

When we got back, we told everyone what happened.  They accepted us.  We can be who we are now.  But that just means that she will find us.  I don't want her to find us.

But, I have other stuff to stress over.  Specifically, my overbearing, interfering, doomsday-plotting twin sister.

She has a new OTP.

I'm in it.

Shit.  Shit.  Shit.  Just kill me now.

How did I find out?  Well, it all started when I was giving a dragon brain surgery.  Festus needed more head grease.  Alma waltzed into the bunker, and called out these words:

"Leeeooo!  You're media naranja is here!"

You might not think much of it, but that fraise is a romantic title, referring to soulmates.  Obvious, much?

I got up shakily, leaving my brain surgery patient on the table with no life support.  We stepped out of Bunker Nine to meet...

...Nico di Angelo, prince of death, king of ghosts, and hater of all things living.

Really, sis?

OK, so he was cute.  Sure, he had those obsidian eyes that looked like they had been forged from Chaos, and those adorable curls of shadow black baby bat wings, and the milky white skin as smooth and cool as cream...what was I saying?  Ah, yes, I do NOT have a crush on Nico!

Alma POV

My brother has a giant crush.  I can smell it off him.

And then, Alma said, 'Let there be ships,' and there were ships.  Cause I rule, and my brother needs a boyfriend.  Nico just needs a little push in the right direction.

Shippers have come to Camp Half-Blood!  Nowhere is safe from our dominance!  We shall rule all!  Prepare for war!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What fun!