Chapter 18. Him.

The rain storm was passing as Harry sat at the table inside the hut and studied the chess pieces in front of him. Corinne had discovered a chess set and their game was in progress, although he was being beaten, which he blamed on being distracted by her breasts. The way she leant over to take his bishop with her knight, the movement of her naked upper body, captured his interest far more than the game of chess.

She murmured, 'Me thinks Harry Smith is losing.' Her manicured fingers, with their red painted nails, picked up his bishop and placed it next to her right nipple.

'I'm losing because I'm no good at chess.' He tried to concentrate. 'I admit I easily get hypnotised by your cheeky smile as you take yet another of my pieces, your look of triumph as we both know you're winning.' He moved his Queen one square to the side, but he had no plan of how the next few moves would play out.

'That's a brave move, Harry, to put your Queen there.'

He smiled at her beautiful face, her half closed eyes and pouting lips. He said, 'I think you're saying I've made a mistake ... yes?'

'Your mistake is to let your eyes wander over my boobs.' She picked up her Castle and placed it next to his King. 'Check,' she declared.