Chapter 27. Everything Changes.

After returning from the beach to their room, Harry took her into the bathroom and they showered together. It wasn't until he sat on the edge of the bed that he realised he was hungry. They had completely forgotten to eat dinner. It was midnight and he didn't think the Soar Mill Cove Hotel would do room service. It wasn't that type of hotel - a small, family-run, friendly, unsophisticated hotel and all staff would definitely be asleep at 12 o'clock.

Author's note: The weekend of sex continues ...

She fell on top of him, breathing hard, wanting more but unsure if she had the energy. They kissed and kept kissing. Silence descended on the bedroom.

It felt powerful to stay on top, she liked it, and it felt different to her past experience.

She whispered, 'I've never had sex like this before. Sex with you is so ... I can't describe it ... so beautiful. It gets better ... somehow.'

'I love you, Coco.'

His hand had snaked down her back without her realising. 'Don't do that,' she gasped, but she didn't mean it.

'Do what?'

'Why do you always get me to say what's on my mind, what you're doing to me?'

'Because it's erotic to listen to your voice.'

She breathed in more air. 'Your hand, your fingers are all over my bum. I know what you're doing, Mister Smith. Keep ... ' To continue talking was impossible.

'Keep going?'

'No. Keep your fingers away from me.' But he continued as she realised it was too late - too late to stop the rush of pleasure which forced her to scream his name.

A calm came over them as she lay, draped over him, trapping his body beneath her.