Chapter 25. No Condom.

Corinne stretched her naked body, her hands touched the headboard of the double bed, as she let Harry's hand wander over her left breast and up under her armpit. Goosebumps fired themselves all over her body.

Later, as they lay in bed, she was ready for more. 'You certainly know what to do with that hand of yours,' she whispered. 'Don't stop. It feels so nice.' She was becoming aware of her own cravings, her own sensitive zones stimulated by his touch.

'I'm exploring you, getting to know where to touch you. And where to kiss you.'

He shifted his body, which covered her right side, trapped under his. The small hairs on his legs sent waves of pleasure to her groin. 'I can't help touching your beautiful nipples.'

She thought back to the nudge at Sally, after supper, to ask if she had any condoms. 

                                **

'What does it feel like without a condom?' she asked. He had raised the question about protection when they first came into the room.

'It's more sensitive for me, more easy for me to come too quick, which I don't want to do.'

Somehow, she had the impression he might be understanding of why they were having a conversation regarding condoms - her concern that she might get pregnant. She had always suspected Harry had a streak of deeper connection with her, as if he understood her emotions and business workload - as if he had a system of interpretation to convert what she said into how she really felt.

He moved on top of her, his hands drifted up to hold her wrists above her head, her legs widened as if on auto-pilot. 'How does it feel for you?'

She tried to answer but he had pushed his length all the way inside her in one easy stroke. He held it there without moving. The gasp was from her, the only sound in the room. He felt bigger and wanted to ask him about it, but his gentle kiss prevented any talking for the moment. Instinctively, she wanted to push her hips up to make him fuck her.

He broke the kiss. 'Stay still, Coco.' His chin lightly scraped down her neck and his lips pulled her earlobe.

'Stay still ... how?' Had she sounded desperate? she wondered.

'Control.' He withdrew his cock slowly.

She couldn't understand why her body was shaking. 'Put it in again.'

'You haven't told me how it feels without protection.'

Her mind couldn't focus. Her voice uttered one word as he rammed into her again. 'Yes!'

'Yes what?'

'I might get pregnant.'

'Good.'

'What!'