How It All Started

Hi, My name is Hayden Smith. And this is the story of how I fell in love with the famous Ross Lynch from the well- known band called R5.

         I have blond hair and I have light blue eyes with specks of green in them. I also have light brown freckles and I have one dimple on my right cheek I originally lived in Charlotte, North Carolina but I moved to Los Angeles, California when I was 15. I'm 17 now.    

          I met the Lynch family when I moved to California. They moved in the day before we did. My mom and dad decided that we should talk to our new neighbors. The Lynches had the same idea too. We went over to their house and we introduced ourselves. My parents and their parents went off to talk and left us alone.

      Rydel was the first to talk to me. "Hi I'm Hayden Smith." I said. "That is such a cool name! By the way, my name is Rydel Lynch." She said. "Your name sounds cool too." I whispered to Rydel "Why are your brothers staring at me like that?" I asked. Rydel looked behind me amd saw what I saw. "I don't know." Rydel said. Rydel snapped her fingers at the boys and they looked like they woke up from a trance. I laughed. "Hey, my name is Hayden. And you guys are..." I said. Riker said, "Hi, my name is Riker." He smiled which made me smile. Rocky, Ryland, and Ross introduced themselves too. 

     Rydel asked me to go to her room so we can talk. When we walk into her room, all I see is pink. "I'm guessing that your favorite color is pink right?"I asked, smilling. "How could you tell?" Rydel asked playfully. "All I see is pink." I said. We laughed. "My favorite color is pink too." We sat on her bed and talked. "So tell me about yourself." Rydel said. "I am 15 years old. As you already know, my favorite color is pink. I'm not the sporty type but I'm really good at dodgeball, and I am a huge fan of your band but not like a really obsessed fan. I'm also funny and weird but that's why my friends love me.We had to move out here because of my dad's job. I'm a bad dancer but I don't really care. I'm actually really confident in myself."

          "Well, I'm 17 years old. I also love to sing and dance. I'm funny and cool and I have lots of friends. We moved here because Riker wanted to act." Rydel said. "We have a lot in common." I said.

   "So, your brothers seem really into me." I said. "Seemed? They technically screamed: We love Hayden!" Rydel said. I laughed. "Hey, lets go eavesdrop on the boys." i said. We crept out of her room and went in to the family room. 

     "She is so beautiful." Ross said. "We know she's beautiful but we have to get to know her first if one of us is going to ask her out." Riker said. "We all can't be crushing on her. You know the rules." Ryland said. What rules? I mouthed to Rydel. She whispered back Some rule book. I smiled. Rydel told  me to go in there. "Well, you won't get to know me if you're just staring at me." I said,smiling.I sat next to Ryland. They all looked embarrassed. "What are we going to do? My parents and yours are talking up a storm so maybe we could hang out and get to know each other." I said. Rydel sat down next to me. "Sure." Ross said. I told the boys what I told Rydel and they described themselves. We went out and played basketball, well they played while I attempted to play.

       After that, we became the best of friends, especially with Rydel and Ross. That's how I met the Lynches.

A/N

Hey guys!! My name is Monica. This is the first story I ever wrote. This story will only be on Wattpad.  If any of my readers find this story on another site, please tell me. Please give this book a try. I know this chapter is crappy but please give this book a try. It would mean the world to me if you did. Thank you :)