Chapter 11: Give Love A Try

Hayden's POV 

He lead me to the car. We got in and I turned on the radio. "Ooh! this is my favorite song!" I exclaimed as I raised up the radio to Here Comes Forever by of course, R5. Ross laughed and started the car. The windows were down and the wind blew my hair like in the movies. I sang along nodding my head and stealing a few glance at Ross. The song was just over when he pulled up to the beach. I noticed his favorite guitar in the back of his guitar. "Wait here." Ross said. I waited in the car while Ross grabbed his guitar. "Okay, close your eyes and I'll guide you to our spot." Ross said as I got out the car. I pulled off my gladiators. He placed his hand inside mine and you could feel the sparks. I smiled to myself. We walked along the shoreline for awhile as I felt the water brush up against my feet. I could feel the sun shining down on me. "We're here." Ross said. I opened my eyes to find a romantic picnic underneath an umbrella. There were candles and rose petals all around the area. I grinned at the beautiful sight. "Wow." was all I could say. "You like it?" Ross asked. "I love it!" I said, hugging Ross. He was surprised at first but hugged back. We pulled apart. "Let's eat." Ross said. We sat down and Ross gave me a flower headband. I grinned as I put it on. "I cannot believe you did all this." I said as we ate. "Trust me. You're worth it." Ross said, tucking a strand of loose hair behind my ear. I smiled at the touch of his hand brushing against my ear. I felt my cheeks rise with warmth. "You look cute when you blush." Ross said, making me blush even more. After we ate, we talked. "Wanna go in the water?" Ross asked. "Yeah." I said, unzipping my dress. Underneath was a yellow two-piece swimsuit. What can I say, I'm always prepared. "Race you to the water!" Ross yelled after he took off his clothes. I ran to the water. Ross pulled me up and swung me around. He held me as he jumped in the water. We both came up. We played around and had a water fight. Ross swam up to me and cupped my cheeks in his hands. "You are the most wonderful girl in the world." Ross said making me blush. Ross leaned in and he...

He kissed me. 

Ross' POV 

I leaned in and kissed her. It was magical. I felt her kissing back. There were a lot of sparks. It got passionate quick. I pulled her closer to me by her waist so there would be no space between us. Hayden wrapped her arms around my neck and played with my hair. We pulled apart a few minutes later to breathe. She smiled.

Hayden's POV

 I smiled as we pulled apart. "Wow." I said. "Hayden, there's something I've been meaning to tell you ever since I got back from tour. Will you be my girlfriend?" Ross asked. I leaned in and kissed him more passionately. "Yes." I mumbled against his lips making him smile into the kiss. We pulled apart to breathe. We got out of the ocean and got dried up. I laid down on the towel and Ross sang me my favorite song, Here Comes Forever. After the song was over, we packed up and drove home. 

*Pulling Up To The Driveway* 

Ross walked me to my door. "Thank you for the most wonderful night." I said and intertwined our fingers. "You're welcome." Ross said. I closed the small space we had between us and Ross held my waist. I used one hand to cup one of his cheeks and I used the other one to play with his hair. I kissed him passionately. We pulled apart a few minutes later to breathe. "Goodnight." Ross said. "Goodnight." I said. I walked into my house and went upstairs. I pulled out my phone and got on twitter:

Best first date ever! @rossR5 <3

I put my phone away and feel asleep.