Chapter 10: Beautiful

*The Next Day*Skylar's POV

I woke up smiling. Flashbacks of last night was amazing. The date, the movie, the hand holding, the kiss. Everything was perfect. I had this big grin on my face that I couldn't get rid of. I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs quickly. "Looks like someone's too happy." Carrie said. I smiled even wider. "I know. Last night was amazing." I said. Carrie pointed next to her at the kitchen table. I sat down next to her and Carrie strangled me with questions. "How was the date?" She asked. My mom placed a plate of 4 chocolate chip pancakes with strawberries, orange juice, and yogurt on the side. I turned to Carrie. "It was amazing! We saw the new romance movie, Endless Love. He paid for everything, we held hands, he opened all the doors for me, he walked me to our door, and.." I trailed off thinking about our kiss. His lips tasted like candy. His lips were soft and warm. "And..." Carrie said, getting excited. "We kissed. He asked me to be his girlfriend. I said yes!" I said. Carrie squealed. I smiled as wide as I could. "Wow. I knew he liked you!" Carrie said. As I finished my breakfast, I told my parents about my date. They seemed pretty calm about it because they knew Rocky. After telling my parents about our date, I texted Rocky.

(S=Skylar, R=Rocky)

S: Hey :)

R: Hey last night amazing

S: Yeah, it was :)

R: Do you want to come over?

S: Sure Carrie's coming

R: Okay see ya ;)

S: See ya ;)

"Mom, we're going over to Rocky's!" I yelled. "Okay! Be back home by dinner!" our mom said. We walked over to the Lynch's and Rocky opened the door. He pulled me into his room as Carrie went to find Riker. "Hey Riker, Carrie's here." I said. Riker jumped up from reading a book. We laughed as he ran out the room. We sat down on Rocky's bed. "Hey." I said. "Hey. I couldn't stop thinking about you." Rocky said. "Me too. Last night was the best night ever." I said. I smiled. "Do you want to watch a movie?" Rocky asked. "Yeah, can we watch Titanic? It's my favorite move." I said. "Sure." Rocky said as he put the movie in his tv. "I'll get the popcorn." I said. I walked into the kitchen and Stormie was in the kitchen cleaning up. "Hey, sweetie. I heard about your date." Stormie said. "Yeah. It was amazing. Rocky and I are going to watch a movie so I'm getting some popcorn." I said, putting the popcorn in the microwave. "Okay. What movie are you watching?" Stormie asked. "Titanic." I said. "Oh. Here's a heads-up. Rocky's a crier." Stormie said. I laughed. "I know. That's why I wanted to watch it." I said. We high-fived and I walked upstairs with the popcorn. We sat down and started the movie.  

*The End of The Movie*

"Aww, baby. You're crying." I said, trying to stifle a laugh. "This movie is so sad." Rocky said. "I know." I said. I couldn't contain my laughter anymore. I bursted out laughing. "Don't laugh!" Rocky said. "Sorry, it's just so funny!" I said. "No it's not." Rocky said. "Aww." I said, wiping a tear away. We stared at each other for awhile. Rocky's lips were irresistible so I leaned in and brushed our lips together. His lips felt so good on mine. I never wanted it to end. "No PDA!" Rydel said, running down the hallway. We pulled apart, laughing. Rocky cupped my cheeks in his hands and smashed his lips onto mine. He pulled me closer to him by my waist and I played with his hair. A few minutes later, we pulled apart breathless. We stared at each other for awhile before smiling. My life couldn't get more perfect. I thought. I rested my head on Rocky's shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my waist. We stayed like that until I drifted off to sleep.

*Earlier* Hayden's POV 

I remembered that tonight, Ross is taking me on a a date on the beach. I can't wait! I thought. I jumped out of the couch and grabbed my phone. I texted Rydel and Carrie to come over so they could help me get ready. They came over in a heartbeat. "Wow, you guys are fast." I said. "We have to get you ready for your date. Of course we'd come here fast." Rydel said. Rydel went to my closet to figure out my outfit. Okay, so Ross told me that it's at the beach. You might want to wear something yellow." Rydel said. Skylar looked at my makeup bag and pulled out my blush and lip gloss. Skylar applied my blush and lip gloss while Rydel gave me clothes. "Turn around." I said, embarrased. "We'll be downstairs." Rydel said, walking outside the room. I slipped on the dress and the gladiators. The dress was yellow with pink, purple, red, blue, and white roses. I also wore a white denim jacket with pre- ripped pockets. I checked myself in the mirror. Wow. I thought. I hardly recognized myself. I walked downstairs to the living room and my friends looked at me in awe. "You look amazing." they said. I blushed. My doorbell rang. It was Ross. "Hey." I said, nervously. "Hey. You look beautiful." Ross said. I blushed. Ross wore jeans, his yellow converse, a black R5 shirt, and his yellow hoodie. "You look..." I said, trying to find the right word, "handsome." I said. Ross smiled. We intertwined hands and we were on our way.