Chapter 9: Mine

Riker's POV

I looked at Carrie. She was asleep in my arms. She looks so beautiful when she sleeps. I thought. I picked her up and carried her to my room and laid down beside her. I pulled her closer to me. "Goodnight Riker." She said. "Goodnight Carrie." I said. 

*Morning*

The next day I woke up at 7:30. Carrie was still asleep so I decided to wake her up gently. I leaned over and kissed her on the lips. She woke up and kissed me back. "Good morning Sunshine." I said. Carrie smiled. "Good morning Handsome." Carrie said. Carrie got up to go to the bathroom so I changed. She walked out a few minutes later and saw my abs. "Are you sure that you don't work out?" She asked. "Yes. I'm sure." I said, smiling. I flexed my muscles. "Oh my gosh! The Riker Lynch has a six pack?" Carrie exclaimed. Carrie fake fainted. Carrie stayed still for a few seconds then we burst out laughing. I went to go brush my teeth but when I got back Carrie was still on the floor. "Why are you still on the floor?" I asked, reaching out my hand Carrie grabbed it and said, "To do this." She pulled me down then kissed me. It got passionate quickly then we pulled apart to breathe. "Your lips taste like candy." I said. "What you are tasting is my strawberry lollipop lipstick." Carrie said. I kissed her one more time. "It tastes good." I said. "Guys, time for break- what are you guys doing?" Ross asked. We quickly got up. "Nothing." Carrie said. "Mmhmm." Ross said. "Breakfast is on the table." Ross said. Ross left the room. "C'mon let's go." I said, heading to the door. "Wait, I need to put on makeup." Carrie said. I grabbed her hands. "You are perfect just the way you are." I said. Carrie smiled. We walked downstairs hand-in-hand to the kitchen. "Hey it's our newest couple!" Rydel said, taking pictures. We smiled. I gave Carrie a kiss on her forehead causing Rydel to "aww". We sat down a the table to get our pancakes. "Yum." Carrie said. After breakfast, Carrie and I went into the family room. "Hey what do you want to do today?" I asked. "Can we have a lazy day?" Carrie asked. "Sure." I said. We watched a lot of Disney movies. When we watched Scream 4, Carrie was hanging onto my shirt so I had to tell her that it was just a movie about 100 times. She buried her face into my chest and stoked her hair telling her that it's okay. "He's not real." I said, laughing. "Don't laugh at me! We are never watching a scary movie ever again!" Carrie exclaimed.  "But I love it when you're scared. You look so cute!" I said. Carrie smacked my arm playfully. We watched a romantic comedy afterwards. When it got to the romantic parts, Carrie would turn to me and we would kiss passionately. After the movie, we cuddled on the couch. Before Carrie fell asleep, She turned to me and kissed me. "You really do love kissing me do you?" I asked. "Yep." Carrie said, popping the "p". I watched as she drifted off to sleep. She slept for an hour then I had to wake her up so she can go home. "You have to go home! You're parents haven't seen you for 2 days!" I said. "Fine." Carrie said. I walked her to her house. Outside of her house, I kissed her one more time. "Goodnight." I said. "Goodnight." Carrie said. I watched as she walked into her house before walking back to my house. 

~The Next Day~Carrie's POV

I walked into Riker's room because I was bored. "Hey beautiful." Riker said. I blushed. "Hey handsome." I said. I sat down next to him on his bed. "What do you want to do today?" I asked. "The beach?" He asked. "Okay. I've never went to the beach before." I said. "Well, come on." Riker said, pulling me off his bed. We went downstairs to tell his parents where we were going. While Riker was driving, I turned on the radio. My favorite Taylor Swift song "Mine." was on so I sang along. When the song was over, Riker glanced at me. "What?" I asked. "You have an amazing voice." Riker said. "Thanks." I said, blushing. Riker laughed, making me blush even more. "It's cute when you blush." Riker said. We arrived at the beach and Riker opened the door for me. "Such a gentleman." I mumbled. "Why thank you." Riker said. We walked on the beach for a while. He wrapped his arm around my neck and mine around his waist. There was no space and that's the way we liked it. We saw the perfect spot and Riker put a blanket on it. We laid down next to each other. "I'm so lucky you're mine." Riker said. "Why?" I asked. I rested onto my arm and leaned over him. Riker stared into my eyes for a minute. "Ever since I first saw you, I wanted you to be my girlfriend. I got to know you first then I fell in love with you even more. It was like-" Riker said. "Love at first sight? Yeah, me too." I said, interrupting him. We both smiled. I leaned in and our lips touched. It was even magical than the last kiss. Riker deepened the kiss by pulling me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with his hair. We both smiled throughout the kiss. Riker bit my bottom lip softly begging for enterance. I opened my mouth and we fought for dominance. I won. We pulled away breathless. I smiled. "Best kiss ever." I said. "Agreed." Riker said. Riker picked me up bridle style then carried me to the car. "You are absolutely the best boyfriend ever!" I said. "Thank you." Riker said, putting me into the car then driving home. I smiled as the events at the beach replayed in my mind.

~2 and a Half Hours Earlier~ Skylar's POV 

I was at my house when I got a text from Rocky:

(Conversation: S=Skylar, R=Rocky)

R: Hey 

S: Hey

R: Would you like to go on a date tonight?

S: Sure what time?

R: How about in an hour?

S: Okay see ya than!

R: See ya

*End of Conversation*

I went to my closet to find the perfect outfit. I picked out my pink sweater, my white long sleeved shirt, my pre- ripped jeans, and pink high tops. 30 minutes later, Rocky was there to pick me up. "Hey. So where are we going?" I asked. "The movies. We will be watching a romantic comedy." Rocky said. movie. "You like romantic movies?" I asked. "Yeah. That's my guilty pleasure." Rocky said. "Awww! Rocky finally has a soft side!" I teased him. "Shut up." Rocky said. Rocky opened the car door for me. When we got there, Rocky opened the door for me. "You are such the gentleman." I said. Rocky laughed. We drove to the theaters. We had an argument about who was paying. "I'm paying." I said. "Nope. I'm paying." Rocky argued. "It's my treat." "Can't I pay half?" I asked. "Nope." He said. I finally gave in. We went to our seats and talked until the movie started. During the movie, I noticed that Rocky tried pulling the "Yawn and put hand over shoulder" move. (A/N I really don't know what it's called!) I snuggled closely to Rocky, well as much as the seat would let me. 

*After The Movie*

"The movie was amazing!" I exclaimed, walking out of the theater. "Yeah, I'm just glad to spend this moment with you." Rocky said. I smiled as he held my hand and intertwined them. "I've never seen this romantic side of you." I said. "I don't show it a lot but with you, you'll see it more often." Rocky said. I smiled. I rested my head on his shoulder. We walked to the car and the rest of the ride home, we laughed and talked. When we got to my house, Rocky walked me to the door. "This was an amazing first date." Rocky said. "Agreed." I said. Rocky reached for my hands and intertwined them. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Rocky asked. "Yes." I said. Rocky leaned in and we kissed. There were sparks everywhere. It got passionate fast. He pulled me closer to im so there was no room. I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with his hair. We pulled apart to breathe. "Best first kiss ever." I said. "Agreed." Rocky said. I hugged him then went inside. Carrie was asleep on the couch so I went into my room.

Hey! The title of this story is called "Mine" by Taylor Swift! What do you think about Rocky and Skylar? Do you ship Skoky or Rylar?