Chapter 18: Give Me Love

• Dedicated to All of the people who have helped me write this book. <3

Riker's POV 

"What if they hate me when they find out I knew?" Carrie asked. I placed my hands on her waist. "They won't." I said. "You don't know that." She whispered. "Whatever happens, we'll be in this together." I said. Carrie smiled. "This is why you're my boyfriend." Carrie said. I smiled. "You're the best." Carrie said. "I know." I said, kissing the top of her head. 

*A Week Later* Carrie's PO

"We have tried everything!" I said, plopping on Rydel's bed. "What are we going to do?" Rydel asked. Ryland walked in. "Why don't you try talking some sense into them?" Ryland asked and walked out. Riker looked at us with a smile. "You take the girls and I will take the boys." He said. We ran out of the room. Rydel texted Skylar and I texted Hayden. 

Meet me at my house. 

We walked over to my house and Hayden and Skylar were there. "Let's go upstairs." I said. We went upstairs. Hayden and Skylar sat down. Rydel and I exchanged looks before throwing pillows at them. "What was that for?" Skylar asked. "You know what that was for! You have to make up with your boyfriends before they go on tour!" I said. "They haven't got out of their rooms except for food and to use the bathroom!" Rydel said.  "You have to forgive them already!" We yelled at them. "Yeah, you're right." Hayden said. Skylar agreed. We pointed to the door. They walked out the door and Rydel and I high-fived. "Well done." Rydel said. 

Riker's POV 

"Rocky, Ross! We need to talk!" I said. They followed me into my room. "Sit." I demanded. They sat on my bed. "You guys need to talk to your girlfriends already!" I said. "We can't. They hate us." Rocky said. "They don't hate you. They're just mad at you for keeping the tour from them. Make it up to them!" I said. They agreed. They ran out of the room. 

Skylar's POV 

I bumped into Rocky on the way to his house. "Hey." I said. Rocky just stared at me for a second before replying. "Hey." He said. "Look, I'm sorry for yelling at you. I was just so mad that you didn't tell me and now I realize that I was overreacting." I said. "I know you aren't going to forgive me but-" I was cut off by Rocky's lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. 

I pulled away after a few seconds. "Does that mean you forgive me?" I asked. "Yes." Rocky breathed out. I smiled and pulled him in for another kiss. "Get a room!" Ross yelled from the doorway. We laughed. "I love you." Rocky said. "I love you too." I smiled. 

Hayden's POV 

I ran to Ross's house as fast as I could. I knocked on his door and Stormie opened the door. "Hey Stormie! Where's Ross?" I asked. "Upstairs." Stormie said. "Thanks." I said and went upstairs. I knocked on his door and it flew open. "Hey." I said. Ross was shocked that I was here. "Hey." He replied. He opened the door wider for me to walk in. "I'm so sorry for overreacting and not giving you a chance to explain. I was stupid and I just wanted to leave." I blurted out, sitting on his bed. "Don't be." Ross said. "Do you forgive me?"  I asked. "Yes." Ross said. I hugged him. "I love you so much." Ross said. I grinned. "I love you too." I said, before leaning in for a kiss. 

A/N

Hey guys! I know you may hate me but there will be one more chapter left in this story! I hope you loved this story as much as I did. I'm still debating if I should write a sequel or not so if you want one, comment below on a title and/ or a plot! Thank you so much for reading this story! -Monica xo