Chapter 6: My Confession

Riker's POV

        I kept thinking about Carrie. I got out of bed and went to Rydel's room. I poked her in her stomach causing her to laugh. She woke up. "What time is it?" She asked. "It's 8:30." I said. She sat up and I sat next to her. "Hey. I need your help-" I was cut off by Rydel. "About Carrie?" She asked. "How did you know?" I asked, surprised. "I figured. I know what you're going to ask. You'll ask: Can you help me ask her out? And I'll say: Go take her out with the boys somewhere and Sky, mom, Hays, and I will make a romantic dinner for you two. The dinner will be at 8:30." Rydel said. "What are you, an expert?" I asked. "I'd say that." Rydel said. We both smiled. I hugged her. "Thanks  Rydel." I said. "No problem. Now go somewhere. You ruined my plan to sleep late." She said. I laughed and walked out of the room. I texted Carrie. 

(R= Riker, C= Carrie)

R- Hey. :)

C- Hey! Whatcha doin? 

R- Nothin. Just wonderin if you and the guys would like to go bowling?

C- Love to! Are the girls going?

R- No. They're going somewhere with my mom.

C- K. What time do I be there?

R- 7:00 wear something nice ;)

C- K. See ya soon! :)

R- See ya! 

   I turned off my phone and went into Ry and Ross' room. 

Carrie's POV

                When I was done texting Riker, I went into Skylar's room. She moved in with us two years ago. Skylar was having trouble trying to pick clothes. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I am having a fashion crisis." Skylar said. I walked into her closet. Did I mention that we have walk-in- closets? We both have walk-in-closets but Skylar's is so much better just because she's younger. I know what you must be thinking: Isn't it supposed to be the other way around? Yeah, but not in this case. So back to the story: I walked into the closet and picket out the cutest outfit ever. I picked out a white log sleeved button u shirt, a long pink up and down skirt, and white cowboy boots. "Wow. You are a life saver!" Skylar said. "No problem." I said, laughing. "Hey, can I borrow an outfit?" I asked. "Sure." Skylar said. She walked over and brought back a white shirt, pink ruffle skirt, and a white cowboy boots. "Thanks." I said.  Skylar looked love struck. "Hey! I know that look! Does my little sister have a crush?" I asked. "Yes! It's Rocky!" Skylar said, not hesitating. I smiled as I thought of Riker. "Awww! Does my big sister have a crush too?" Skylar asked. Did I mention that we're sisters? We know each other better than anyone else does. "Yeah. It's Riker." I said. "Awww! You two are perfect for each other!" Skylar said, making me blush.  I look at my watch. "Oh shoot! I'm going to be late for bowling." I said before walking out the room. I actually have 2 more hours until bowling. I just made up that excuse to get out of that embarrasing conversation! 

A/N

Hey! How are you liking my song so far? What do you think will happen in the next chapter? This chapter is called "My Confession" By R5 of course! ;)