Chapter 15: Sweet

A/N

This chapter will be in Carrie's POV because I feel like you hardly get a chance to read the other character's thoughts. This chapter will show a lot of passion between Riker and Carrie. <3 I will put more of each character's pov later on but for this chapter, welcome to Carrie's mind. (I sound like a creep don't I?)  ;)

-Monica xo

Carrie's POV 

Riker kissed me one more time on my lips. Riker grabbed my waist and lead me back to the group. We sat down and I gave him a peck on the cheek. Riker blushed. "You are too cute." I said. I intertwined our fingers. "We kissed under the sunset." Hayden said. Kelly was fascinated in the story. I smiles, thinking about our first date. I turned to Riker to see him staring at me. "What?" I whispered. "I have the most amazing girlfriend." Riker said. He caressed my cheek with his thumb. I blushed under his touch. "Aww, you guys are the cutest couple ever! Rarrie is the best." Kelly said. Riker kissed me long and passionately before pulling away. "Stop, you're making me blush!" I said. He kissed my forehead. I looked over at Kelly and Ellington who were engrossed in their own conversation. I looked over at Ross, Hayden, Rocky, and Skylar who were engrossed in their separate conversations while Rydel and Ryland were talking.

"We need to find them someone." I said. "Oh, please don't." Riker said. "What? Why not?" I asked.  "Remember the 5th grade? He asked. In 5th grade, Skylar had this crush on this boy named Austin. I decided to help her out by telling her to ask him out. When she finally had the courage to ask him out, he rejected her. Skylar cried for a week. I winced at that memory. "Yeah, I remember." I said. "Don't meddle." Riker said. I sighed. "I won't." I said. I looked up and saw Ryland winking at this girl named Sarah at the cash register. "I see he has an eye out for Sarah from school." I pointed out. "No meddling. I'll make sure of it." Riker  said. "And how are you going to do that?" I asked. "If you don't meddle, I'll tickle you until you agree not to." Riker said. "You wouldn't." I said. He bent down to whisper in my ear, "You and I both know, I would." It sent chills down my spine. He kissed my neck passionately. 

"Riker." I said breathlessly. "Mmm?" He asked in the crook of my neck. "They can see us." I pointed out. Riker pulled back. "You look beautiful in this light." Riker said. He tucked a hair behind my ear and took a picture of me. He posted it on Twitter. A few minutes later, a bunch of hate comments. Tears formed in my eyes and Riker noticed. "Hey. Ignore them. Their just jealous. All that matters is that your mine." Riker said. I smile formed onto my lips. "You know just the right thing to say." I said. I kissed him as passionate as ever. I played with his hair and he held onto my waist. We pulled back to breathe. Our foreheads were leaning against each other so we could catch our breaths. I was still playing with Riker's hair. Riker turned to the group. "Carrie and I are going out somewhere. You guys can take the car. Where we're going is close to home." Riker said. "Okay." They said. We threw out our ice cream and Riker took my hand in his. 

I took Riker's beanie off his head and put it on mine. "Hey!" He exclaimed.  "What? You and I both know that I look better than you in this beanie." I said. "Yeah, you do." Riker said. He gabbed his sunglasses from his pant and put them on my eyes. He placed his arm around my shoulder and I placed mine around his waist. We walked to the beach. "What are we doing here?" I asked. "I just wanted to be alone with you." Riker said. There was a bench so we sat down. I laid my head on Riker's shoulder. "You are too sweet." I said. "I know." He said. I held Riker's hand and made circles into his hand. Riker started to sing softly in my ear the chorus to "Fallin' For You". "You can change your hair, five times a week. You can change your name, get a little bit crazy. You can dance in the rain, rocking secondhand chic. But I live for the day, that I'm calling you baby..."  A few minutes later, it started to pour. 

We started to walk home. Riker took off his jacket and placed it on my shoulders. "Wouldn't you get sick?" I asked. "Trust me, your worth getting sick." Riker said. I smiled as I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him passionately. Here comes that movie scene. He held onto my waist gently. Riker gently bit my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I granted. Our tongues fought for dominance for which I won. I smiled into the kiss as he roamed the insides of my mouth. Riker cupped one of my cheeks and I played with his hair. We pulled back to breathe. "So cliche." Riker said. A laugh escaped my lips. Riker took my hand in his. Riker smiled. "You're too beautiful." Riker said. I blushed. Riker tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "Hey." I whispered, getting Riker's attention. "What?" He asked. We started to walk home. "Since you guys will be leaving for tour in a month, let's go crazy. We can do anything, so when you go on tour, you'll have all these memories to remind you of me." I said.

A smile formed on Riker's lips when I looked up to him. "I love that idea." Riker said. He wrapped his arm around my neck and kissed the top of my head. The rain stopped and the sun came out. We arrived home to see that everyone got back before us. "Where were you guys?" Rydel asked when she saw us drenched. "At the park. Don't worry." I said with a laugh. Rydel let out a sigh of relief. "We'll be upstairs." Riker announced. He took my hand and lead me to his room. I sat down on his bed and laid down. "I'm going to take a shower." Riker said. "Okay." I said. I turned on the tv. Riker came out the shower a few minutes later, asking for clothes. I grabbed his favorite jeans and a t- shirt that says, "Let's go wild." "Thanks." Riker said. He changed in the bathroom and laid down on the bed. I took a shower next and changed.  I laid down on the bed and leaned over him, having my arms hold me up. "Goodnight, beautiful." Riker said. I smiled. "Goodnight handsome." I said. A few mintues later, I fell asleep.