Chapter 17: Anything Could Happen

Carrie's POV 

I ran from my house to Riker's and walked inside his room. "I have something to tell you." I said. Riker looked up from his notebook and pointed to a seat next to him for me to sit down. I sat down and looked Riker in the eyes. "My past boyfriends treated me like I was no one. Like I wasn't special. And here you come along, you treat me like I'm a princess. Like I'm someone special. You might be wondering why I'm telling you this. I just feel like you should have the right to know." I said. I looked at Riker and he looked like he was thinking. Riker leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back and it turned into a passionate kiss. Riker stood up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Riker propped me up against the wall and broke the kiss. "I would never treat you like that. You're everything to me." He said. 

I smiled and played with his hair. "You're everything to me too." I said. Riker caressed my cheek. I unwrapped my legs from Riker's waist. "Time for dinner!" Stormie called. Riker grabbed my hand and he lead me downstairs. As we ate, Stormie had some big news. "R5 will be going on a four month worldwide tour in three weeks!" Stormie announced. I took a glance at Hayden and Skylar. They were shocked.

Hayden's POV 

I got up and went to my house. I can't believe Ross didn't tell me. Just as I was going to close the door, a yellow pair of sneakers stopped it. I looked up and there was Ross. "What do you want?" I asked. "I want to apologize for not telling you." Ross said. "Okay, can you please go and never come back?" I asked, slightly annoyed with him. "I tried." Ross sighed. "Not hard enough." I muttered. "What do you want from me?" He asked. I looked into his eyes and took a deep breath. "I want the truth! No secrets! But obviously, I can't get that from you." I said, closing the door in his face and locking it. I ran upstairs and fell face first on my bed, crying. 

Skylar's POV 

The new was shocking. "Excuse me. I'm not hungry." I said, running up to Rocky's room. I laid on his bed and stared at the ceiling. A four month tour in two weeks. "Skylar?" Rocky called out from the doorway. "What?" I asked. "Are you mad?" Rocky asked, walking up to me. "No, I'm happy. Of course I'm mad!" I said, sarcastically. I covered my face with my hands. "I'm sorry for not telling you about the tour. I don't know what I was thinking." Rocky whispered. "I just want to be alone. To think." I said. Rocky kissed my forehead and whispered, "I love you" in my ear and walked away. 

Riker's POV 

Hayden and Skylar walked off with Rocky and Ross following. Rydel, Carrie, and I went up to Rydel's room to think. "What are we going to do?" Carrie asked. "I don't know." I said, running fingers through my hair. "Wait, why aren't you mad?" Rydel asked Carrie. "I already found out." She said. "Why didn't you tell Hays and Sky?" I asked. "I figured that Rocky and Ross were going to tell them but they didn't." Carrie said. "Maybe we should get them in a room alone together." I suggested. "Okay, let's try that." Rydel said. 

A/N

Wow! A lot of  POVs and drama in this chapter! Do you think their plan will work? Or do you think it will fail? Hope you loved the chapter! -Monica xo