Chapter 1- Can't Stop Loving You

Adriana Valentine

~

That next morning, I woke up and I was so sore. I looked over and noticed that my bed was empty. I scoffed and picked up my phone to call him, but he walked out of my bathroom naked. I dropped it and sat up slowly. "Good morning, gorgeous." He laid back down and kissed me softly. "I thought you left. I was about to get so upset." He laughed as I covered up my face in embarrassment. "Don't worry, baby. I'm not gonna leave you again." He pulled my blanket up over us and started kissing my neck. "Joe, we can't do this." I smiled and he started sucking a little hard. "Babe, I have somewhere to go soon." He moved up to my face and kissed my lips tenderly. "Don't leave me. I'll miss you." He looked into my eyes and kissed me again. "It won't take me long, baby. I'll be back before 1:30." He has to leave tomorrow for a couple of shows across the West coast. "I want to spend the rest of the day in bed with you. Riley left for practice around 8:30." "What time is it now?" "10:15. What time do you have to be wherever you're going?" I sat up and kissed him roughly to distract him. "At 12. With Ryan." I pushed him off carefully and got out of bed, walking to my dresser to get bra and panties. "I'm gonna take a shower." He admired my body as I walked into the bathroom. I smiled after I closed the door and leaned against it. "I love him so much." I whispered to myself and started the water.

Joe Anoa'i

~

I heard the shower start and I slipped on my boxers to look around the house for a little bit. I walked out of her bedroom and started looking at the frames on the walls. Pictures of her, her mom, and Riley. They looked so happy. I do miss Charlotte. She was so beautiful and loving. I looked at the next one, taken back a bit and mad. Ava? No, this can't be her. The frame had "Sisters and Best Friends Forever" all over it and I panicked. I jogged down the stairs quickly and took a swig of her Hennessy. I slept with her sister. How the fuck am I gonna explain this? I put the cap back on and growled lowly. "How the fuck am I supposed to tell her?" I whispered out loud and punched the air. "Shit!" I leaned down to rest my head on my arms for a couple of minutes before I headed back upstairs to get back into bed. "There you are!" She put on her bra and walked into her closet. "Baby, I have something to tell you." She came out with a body hugging striped dress and started to put it on. "Yes, honey?" She walked back in the closet and grabbed a pair of black heels. She looked so beautiful. She walked over to her mirror, turned on her curling wand, and started to apply her lipstick. "Don't get mad." She looked at me in her mirror and finished her make up. "Okay, so you know that I love you. Don't hit me with your hot curling wand or whatever. A couple of years ago, I met a girl through one of my cousins. We weren't together, but we were having casual sex." She made a confused face and started on her make up again. "What the fuck does that have to do with me?" She growled and looked back at me, obviously angry. "Your sister's name is Ava Gonzales, right?" She made so many different faces at once and it honestly scared me. "What the fuck? You fucked my sister!" "I didn't know that she was your sister! Don't do that!" I didn't mean to get loud like that, but she needs to calm down. "But, she knew that we were together before. What the hell?" She walked over to bed and laid directly in front of me. "I'm sorry about lashing out like that. It's just, I have you back now. I don't want to lose you." I stroked her cheek and pecked her lips. "It's okay, gorgeous. I understand." She stood back up and started on her hair. I admired her and felt myself getting excited. I hate that she has to leave me. But when she gets back, she's gonna need a wheelchair. "I have to pick Riley up first. I'll bring him back here and then I'll finally go out to lunch with a friend. Don't worry. I won't take long." She smirked and finished curling her hair. "Ooh, you look pretty." She laughed and walked over to kiss me. "I'll be back, babe. I love you." "I love you too, Adriana." "Oh, if you need anything, I have extra toiletries in the cabinet under my sink. A tooth brush, shampoo, bodywash. It was Riley's, but he didn't like it." She kissed me one more time before leaving.

Adriana Valentine

~

I still can't believe Ava. She's seen pictures of him and everything. He never knew, so I can't be mad at him. I saw Riley walking from his school and he looked pissed. He got in and slammed it shut. "What's wrong, buddy?" "Coach told me that I'm not starting on Friday. I've started every game this season. If we lose, it's his fault. I'm not trying to be cocky." I nodded and drove off. "That happened to me during my Junior year of college. I was always the starting Point Guard! That really hurt me, man! And guess what happened?" "You guys lost?" "Yeah, actually. We lost to, if I'm not mistakened, Ohio State. It was humiliating, because we were undefeated at home." I glanced at him and sighed. "Is Joe still there?" I smiled and turned into the neighborhood. "Yeah, actually. I think he went back home to change, though. I'm not sure." I opened the garage door from my car and pulled in. "I'm going out with Ryan in an hour, actually." He looked at me funny and squinted his eyes. "It's just a friendly lunch. You can go if you want." He shrugged and got out. "I don't want to be in the way." "In the way of what, Riley? Don't worry about anything. I'm back with Joe. I'm sure it'll be okay." I wrapped my arm around his shoulder walked in the house with him. "Don't worry, Riley. Go get in the shower and be ready by 11:30." He kissed my cheek and went upstairs. I sighed and sat at the dinner table. "Hey, babe." I lifted my head up and jumped. "Baby, you scared me. Where were you?" He let his hair down and leaned in to kiss me. "I went for a run. I swear, every woman pretty much stalked me." He chuckled and I laughed quietly. He grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and sat next to me. "You look really good with your shirt off, Joe." I leaned my head against his shoulder and he kissed my forehead. "Your arms are magnificent. They look like someone sculpted them." He smiled and I sat up to stare into his eyes. "You're so gorgeous, Adriana." He growled and kissed my lips hungrily. I really wanted to screw his brains out, but I had to save it for another time. I pulled back and laughed at his red lips. He growled as I wiped his lips again, a repeat of last night. "I know, baby. Sorry." He kissed me again and got more on him. I wiped it again and smiled at him. "I love you, Adriana." He smiled and sat back. "I love you too, Joseph." He kissed me softly and pulled away as Riley came back down. "I'm ready. I'll be in the car." He did a weird handshake with Joe and walked to the garage. "I guess that's my cue. I'll be back around 1. Make yourself at home." I kissed him one last time before leaving. I got in the car and looked at Riley. "What?" "I need my keys." He laughed and handed them over. "Relax. Don't let this affect your attitude. Coach Robeson knows what he's missing." He nodded and put his seatbelt on as I turned on the car. I put mine on before I pulled out of the garage. "Are you gonna marry Joe?" I sighed happily and sat back. "I don't know. I want to, but I don't want to rush him. We just got back together. What made you ask me that?" "I can tell you guys really love each other. I hope you get married. I can totally see it happening, also. And then you could give me the cousins that I've been waiting for!" I smiled and placed a hand on my chest. That's one of the sweetest things he's ever said to me. "I love you, Riley." "I love you too, Aunt Adri."