Chapter 6

Adriana Valentine

~

Joe has not left my side at all. It can be overwhelming, but I love having him with me. Riley has been so supportive, as well. Joe and I even started planning our wedding! He wants to get married in Hawaii, but I feel like that's so cliche. I want to get married in Orlando, but he doesn't want to do that. "What about California?" He looked at me and raised one of his eye brows. "That's not a bad idea." I smiled and leaned in to kiss him. "I still want to get married in Hawaii." I rolled my eyes and tied my hair up. "What about Disney World?" He shrugged and groaned. "Babe, we have to choose soon. I have to leave tomorrow afternoon." I covered my face and exhaled sharply before standing up. "We'll get back to this. I'm getting stressed out." He pulled me into his lap and kissed my neck to calm me down. "Look, let me do this. I'm sure we'll agree on the location. Just look for your dress and find a place for our honeymoon, okay? Don't stress yourself out." I nodded and pulled back to look into his eyes. "I love you so much." I bit my bottom lip and smiled. "I love you more, Joe." I stood up and he smacked my butt before I walked away. I grabbed it and shook my head while laughing. "Babe, that really hurt!" He chuckled and I went to Riley's room to check on him.

~

"Are you okay, buddy?" He nodded at paused his game. "Are you okay? I know it's been a couple of weeks since that incident. You've definitely moved on." I looked down and nodded. "Having you and Joe around make me so thankful for life. I don't know what I'm gonna do once your mom comes back." I sighed and leaned against the door way. "Don't worry about it. I'm not going back to her. I'm gonna stay with you! I love you and Joe." I sat next to him on the floor and rested my head on his. "We love you so much. I'm glad I have you. Also, Joe and I have agreed to have babies." He high-fived me and hugged me tightly. "Have you guys decided on where to get married? I think you should get married in Orlando." I scoffed and nodded. "I told him that! He doesn't want to do it there." Riley shook his head and chuckled. "Joe has problems." We laughed and he continued playing his favorite game, Madden 25. "I remember when I beat you. That was a good day." "Dude, you were playing with the Broncos! I played with the Vikings!" I laughed and stood up. "I'm still better than you at Madden, Riley. Get over it." I winked and walked to my room.

~

Joe was laying across the bed on his stomach, so I climbed on him to kiss the back of his neck. "I'm stressed out." I laughed and continued to kiss his shoulders and neck. "Orlando it is, baby. You won." I smiled and laid beside him. "Are you sure?" He nodded and growled. I kissed his cheek to make him smile, but he wasn't budging. I climbed back on him and started rubbing his back. He relaxed and sighed once I reached his shoulders. "Does that feel good?" "Hell yes." I smiled and slowly worked my way up his sides. I flipped him over and started into his eyes before kissing him deeply. I reached into his shorts and he pulled my hands out before sitting up. "I think we should wait." "Wait for what?" I sat on his lap and started kissing his neck. "We should stop having sex. Like, until our wedding night." I pulled back and got off of his lap. "It's a little too late for that, Joe." He shrugged and sighed. "I don't want to feel like our relationship revolves around sex. I love you so much." "I love you too. I understand what you mean, but what if we get urges? We know how you get." "Excuse me, Adriana. I have more self control than you do." I gave him a straight face and huffed quietly. "So, last night, you had self control? You don't even know the definition of self control." He smirked and kissed me roughly. "That's what I thought."

~

After hours of countless orgasms, Joe was sound asleep and I was sitting on the couch to look out the window. I've had a lot on my mind these last couple of weeks and it's been overwhelming. Ava is coming home on Sunday, Joe is gonna be away from me for four days, and I might be pregnant. I don't want to take a test, because I'm already stressed out. I looked back and saw Joe moving around, stretching his arm across my side of the bed. He groaned and looked over at me. "Baby, come on. Get back in bed." He patted my pillow and had his arms open. I buried my face into his bare chest and sighed, feeling content with being in his arms. "I love you, Joe." "I love you too, babe." He kissed the top of my head and rubbed my hair. "What's wrong?" "Wedding planning is hard. I think we should hire someone." "Anything for my baby. You want to wait until I get back or do you want to pick them by yourself?" "I'll wait for you. I mean, this is our wedding. Your opinion matters to me." I felt him nod and sigh. "I feel bad for your dad." I looked up and squinted my eyes. "He never got to know you, he won't walk you down the aisle, and he won't be able to meet his grandchildren." I smiled and kissed him softly. "That's his loss. I don't care about him." He ran his hand through my hair and kissed my forehead. "I'm marrying the greatest woman in the world." I smiled and ran my thumb on his cheek. "And I'm marrying the most perfect human being in the world." He kissed my neck and I couldn't help but to moan. "You like that, huh?" I nodded and pushed him away. "You need sleep. You have a match tonight." He looked at the clock and groaned. "It's 5:30? God, I'm not gonna make it tonight." I laughed and kissed him before falling asleep in his arms.