Chapter 12

Today is the big day and I'm super nervous, actually. I've cried six times, but everything is going smooth. I guess it's my nerves. "Adriana, I have a surprise for you!" I looked up at my future brother-in-law, Matt, and smiled. "What is it?" The door opened and my favorite person walked in. "Sika!" I jumped up to hug him and he kissed my forehead. "How is my future daughter-in-law?" I stepped back and looked not his eyes. "I'm good. I'm really stressed, but I'm good. How is my husband?" He smiled and kept his hands on my shoulders. "Just as worried as you are. I couldn't get him to sit down and breathe." I shook my head and laughed. "Is everything okay? Everyone's here, right?" Everyone got quiet, which scared me. "Everyone is here, right," I said slowly and he shook his head. "Your sister isn't here. She said she couldn't witness you marry the man she loves." I felt myself get lightheaded, so I sat down. "The man she loves? What?" Matt, Trinity, and Leighla comforted me while I felt my chest getting tight. "I need fresh air and I need to talk to my husband." I stood up and grabbed my phone before walking to the beach.

~

I unlocked my phone and called Joe immediately. "Joe, I need you. I can't handle this." He sighed and I hard a door close. "I got a call from Ava. She told me that she loves me and she can't let us get married." I sighed and let my feet sink into the sand. "I just want to get married. I want to go on our honeymoon. I want to fight this illness and live. I want to have babies with you. Lots of babies." He chuckled and sighed. "Baby, I want you to close your eyes and breathe deeply." I did as I was told and relaxed instantly. "Do you feel better?" "I do, actually. Thank you, baby. I'm gonna go get dressed and we're gonna get married. I love you so much." I felt him smile and he sighed. "I love you more. I'll see you in an hour." I heard the guys squeal and I erupted with laughter before hanging up. I walked back to the beach house looking down at the sand. "Did you miss me or what?" I furrowed my eyebrows and looked up. "DWAYNE!" I latched onto him and he squeezed me. "How are you, girl?" I sighed and jumped down. "I'm stressed. You know how this feels. Have you seen my husband yet? I heard he's a nervous wreck." He smiled and nodded. "He just wants to see you, Adri. I'm ready to see your gown." I smiled and jumped up and down eagerly. "I'm about to put it on, actually! I'll see you in an hour, Dwayne." I kissed his cheek and ran into the beach house.

~

We're finally at the venue and I'm super nervous. "Are you ready, sweetie?" I looked up at Sika and nodded. I linked my arm with his and took a deep breath. The music played and the doors opened. I looked at all of his family and smiled at them as we walked down the aisle. "You look extremely beautiful, sweetheart." I wiped a tear away and smiled. "Thanks, dad." I looked at Joe and noticed he was crying really hard. Matt was patting his back and Joe placed his fist on his mouth. I fanned my face to stop crying, but it wasn't working. We made it to the altar and Sika kissed my cheek before giving me away. I handed my bouquet to Trinity and faced a very emotional Joe. The pastor started talking and I kind of tuned him out, to be honest. Joe gently squeezed my hands to get my attention and I blinked twice. "Adriana, you are my best friend and my first love. I'm so crazy about you, baby. You've changed my life and I can't go a day without hearing your voice. You're my rock. I can't wait to start a family with you and I love you. I love you, Adriana Valentine." His family cooed at us and I wiped a tear from his face. "Leati, from the first moment I saw you, I just knew you were gonna be my future husband. Your laugh attracted me. Your smile lit up my world. Your personality kept me attached to you. Our first kiss lit a spark in me that will never go away. I love you so much and I don't want to let this go. I love you." He wiped a couple tears away from my face and I kissed his hand as he pulled back. The pastor said a few other words before Joe turned to face Jon, one of the twins. He softly grabbed my hand and slipped the wedding band and ring on. "With this ring, I thee wed." I squealed and everyone laughed loudly. I grabbed the ring from Trinity and grabbed Joe's huge left hand. "With this ring, I thee wed." He smiled and winked at me. "I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Leati Joseph Anoa'i. You may now kiss your bride." Joe stepped back and grabbed a tube of chapstick from Jon while the guys were hyping him up. I couldn't control my laughter as Joe let out a warrior cry and moved in to kiss me. The family erupted into applause and hoots. I pulled back and looked at everyone before walking down the aisle with Joe. I looked over at him and smiled softly as he played with the ring on my finger.

-

THEY'RE FINALLY MARRIED. ❤❤❤❤