Chapter Eight

-----Violet's P.O.V.------

I jump as Louis slams the door and blush, wiggling a new shirt on.

"Oh my gosh I thought you were Niall." I take a deep breath of relief. Louis doesn't say anything, just starts pacing the room with his fists clenched.

"I'll do whatever the fuck I want. I could destroy him with one hit." he grumbles under his breath. He looked as if he would punch the wall any second now, and I had no doubt he could put a nice sized hole in the wall as well. So before it leads to that I jump in front of him, unclenching his fists for him and holding his hands in mine tight. 

"Louis, what's the matter?" I say softly and calmly. He looks down at me, the anger in his eyes immediatly turning into something else.

"Oh, I didn't scare you or anything did I? I got mad and, I don't even know. I lost control a bit." he hugs he to his chest. This is the side of Louis I wish other people could see. He was the sweetest thing.

"But Lou, what happened?"

"Your brother. He....told me something that upset me." I frowned, not enjoying that responce. "That's all I wanna say. Plus you probably don't want to hear me talk bad about him, right?" Darn, he was right. I shook my head no. He pulls away a bit, and pecks me on the cheek. "But I will tell you, he's hiding something. I tried to get it out of him, but of course he wasn't going to trust me. Smarter than I though." he goes back to being a little angry. 

"Hiding something? Any idea what?" 

"Nope, no clue. But I can get it out of him." he smirks, looking off into the distance. 

"No, Lou, Iv'e got this. Maybe Kylie knows since there....dating." I make a face to show my disgust of them dating and Louis rolls his eyes.

"Oh please, Niall obviosuly doesn't approve of whatever we have, and you don't approve of them."

"Whatever we have?" I look up at him, his eyes sparkled in the little light my bedroom window let in.He looked down at me so sweetly.

"Yeah. I guess I never officially asked you to be my girlfriend, but we still have something going here don't we, love?" his heavy British accent made me practically melt. I nod shyly. "Well, what if I asked you?"

"Are you asking me?" 

"Sure."

"That wasn't asking me." I scold, smirking. He sighs, rolling his eyes and getting down on one knee for the dramatic effect.

"Violet Horan, will you do me the great honor of being my girlfriend so we can dance at the spring fling as a couple and do all those cute little couple thing?" he says the last part sarcastically and I lean down to hug him tightly. 

"Yes Louis!! But we better do all those cute couple things." I wink, pecking him on the cheek. He groans, standing up and pulling me up with him. 

"If that's what it takes to make you happy." he says honestly, his arms around me keeping me close to him. 

"You make me happy." I smile as he leans in and kisses me sweetly.

--------------------

 "Come on, Louis!!" I pull his arm as hard as I can as he pulls back. Why was I even trying? He was so strong and muscular and cute and-

"I'm not going in there. What if someone sees me?"

"Then they will know that your going to the Spring Fling with me, is that so bad?" I pout, making the best large eyed, lip pouting puppy dog face I could. He cups my cheek in his hand, looking into my eyes, making my pouting face melt away under his gaze.

"No, darling, that's not it. You know I want to go with you. I want to make this night the best night for you." I blush lightly as he leans in to peck my cheek that's not in his hand. He looks up and past me for a second, then back down at me.

"What are you-" I start to turn around to see what had caught his eye but he grabs my arm and pulls me into the store I had been trying to get him into. Hiding behind a display of tuxedos and shouts at me to get out of the doorway. I do as I'm told, walking further into the store and away from the door or front windows, wondering what had gotten into Lou's trousers. In a moment he is by my side again. "So, what was that about?" I ask after a moment of silence.

"Um, my friends were walking that way and I.....didn't want them to see me." he admits, looking away from me at the millions of different styled tux's.

"Who cares if they saw you?" I ask, genuinly not getting his concern.

"They would make fun of me. Say I have gone soft." I roll my eyes.

"Just because your going to a dance with me?"

"Yes." I was slightly annoyed with the fact that it was such a concern, being here and going to the dance with me. Shouldn't he not care who see's us together? Not care what other people think just because he likes me? But I didn't want to make Louis feel bad just because I felt a little bad.

"Well, let's find you a tux so we can go." I say in a bored tone, not in the mood for shopping now, which was really weird considering I LOVED to shop all the time, which wasn't good for my wallet. Louis looked at me, and seeming to notice I was suddenly having a mood swing, speaks up.

"Forget this, this isn't fun." he says, snaking his tattooed arm around my waist and leading me back toward the front of the store. "I'll get a tux later. What's realy fun is picking out a dress." he smiles, and I look up at him surprised. I didn't think he would want to go dress shopping with me. 

"You WANT to go dress shopping?" I say, completly shocked. 

"Yeah, I want to see my darling looking like the princess she is." he half hugs me, leading me out of the store and down the street for some real shopping fun.