Chapter Fourty

-----Violet's P.O.V.-----

Shopping for baby clothes with Kylie was exausting, but unbelievable fun. The clothes had been so cute I wanted to buy some, and I didn't even need them! And the nursery looked perfect. I was proud of the guys for working so hard and, for Louis and Niall at least, getting along. I took a deep breath as I collapsed onto my own bed for the first time in much too long. I missed my own bed and room while gone on vacation. I turn my head ever so slightly so the edge of Louis' head is visible, making me smile a bit.

"You know your suppose to be at home. I'm sure your family misses you." I say, looking up at the celing. The smile went away fro only a moment, because when he started to talk I couldn't help but smile again.

"Yeah, I don't think so." he laughed and I roll onto my side now so I can really look at him. He just stares up at the ceiling though, oblivious to the fact that in his dark blue jeans and plain white T-shirt he looked amazing. "Quit smiling, your freaking me out." He says this without even looking in my direction. I shake my head a little, rolling my eyes.

"You would be smiling too if you were looking at yourself right now." I say quietly, toying with his messed up hair. For once he didn't make any move to stop me from messing with it. He just closed his eyes and let me.

"That doesn't even make sense."

"Yeah, it does. You look so cute." I smile even though he can't see me. I lean closer to him, pressing my lips to his cheeks for a long while.

"Aren't I always cute?" He smirks with his eyes still closed.

"Yes, don't worry, Lou. I'm just taking it all in right now." His arm snakes around my waist, pulling me into him. I rest my head on his shoulder and let my own eyes close. Little did I know that he was now looking at me, smiling as wide as I had been. "Really Louis, you should go home. It's late. Their going to wonder where you are." I open my eyes but he puts his hand over them, making me close them again.

"Shh." He hushes me. That's the last thing I remember before dozing off. Surprisingly, when I woke up I was in the same exact position. Louis, on the other hand, was now facing me with both arms around me. He acts all punk, but really he's just a big softie who wants to cuddle. I giggle to myself and examine his sleeping face. His mouth was slightly open, but he wasn't drooling or anything. His hair was completely screwed up. I would run my fingers through it if I wasn't scared of waking him up. He looked so peaceful that I didn't want to spoil it. I pulled the blankets he must have wrapped around is after I had fallen asleep up a bit more and cuddled into him more. My heart was overflowing with love for this boy. This boy, who wasn't perfect. We had our fights and low moments, but he is a complete sweetie. I know he loves me and I love him completely. I don't want anyone else. Not Luke, no one. No one can replace him. I want to be with Louis for the rest of my life. I'm not sure why all of this was hitting me right now, but it is. A tear rolls down my cheek and I bury my face into Louis' chest. He stirs a bit, and I immediately feel guilty for waking him up. I look up at him, probably looking ridiculous, with my smile and tears running down my face.

"Hey. H-hey! Hey! Why are you crying?" He slowly registers what's going on. His sleepy self blinks a few times before hugging me tighter.

"I...I'm just happy. It's stupid. Don't worry about it." I laugh a bit, but he presses on.

"Happy about what? I'm sure it's not stupid, love." He shouldn't have said that, because I pour out all my thoughts then and there.

"I-I don't know why but I was just thinking before you woke up that's I really love you and your so great and I think I want to be with you forever. Do you ever think that or is it just me? I told you it was stupid and weird. I...I just really....I love you." I mumble the last words into my chest, realizing what I had said. I was embarrassing myself. He rolls over on top of me so I can no longer hide my pink cheeks.

"It's not stupid, Vi. I love you so much. And I've thought about spending my whole life with you all the time. And one day I want to marry you. I just...I have to have enough guys to ask you." He laughs a little, which is so incredibly cute.

"You know I'd say yes, don't you?" I look up at him wide eyed, my heart pounding.

"I do now." He leans down, pecking my lips quickly. He rolls away from me and gets up out of bed, stretching out his arms. "So now I've got to wait for the right time." He tries to be mysterious, again adorable. I sit up on the edge of the bed, watching him attempt to fix his hair in my mirror. I couldn't wait until that right time came.