Kylie's Epilogue :)

"I love you." Niall mumurs, pressing his dewy lips against my big belly.

"Mama!" Oliviah, my one and a half year old daughter, toddles clumsily out of our small yellow town house. Once we found out I was pregnant with our third child, a son, we decided to move into a place of our own. At 19 and 20 years old, parenthood is tough, but Niall and I learn together every day.

"Hi, Oliviah!" I exclaim, reaching my arms out for my curly haired little one.

"Mama!" She shouts, running into my waiting arms.

"Can you give the baby a kiss?" I ask, gesturing to my pregnant belly.

"Baby..." Livi says, pressing her small mouth on my smooth skin.

...........

When I first found out I was pregnant, again, I was absolutely petrified. It was a few months after Niall and I's perfect park wedding, and with two little ones at home, we were just starting to really get the hang of things. I was so afraid that another baby would shake things up so badly, would ruin our relationship with our existing children, our identical twin daughters Emma and Oliviah. Not to mention, having three babies and two pregnancies under the age of 20 was both emotionally and physically wearing. Niall and I had talked about having another child, possibly a few more, but not this fast. Just two babies took so much time and attention. Every option crossed my mind. We thought about adoption for a while, but as we passed milestones, like finding out the sex of the baby and hearing his heart beat, deciding on a name, and watching my belly grow bigger every day, we just couldn't see ourselves giving up this baby, our own child that I had carried for nine months. I'd promised myself when I'd had the twins that I would continue to get a college education so I could provide better lives for them. So that's what I did. Niall and I each took classes at the community college until I was 8 and a half months pregnant. I loved college life, but hated not seeing my daughters as they woke up in the morning, not playing with them or putting them down for their afternoon naps. I loved, and love, my little family so much.

"It's a boy!" The doctor exclaims, holding our son up for everyone to see. The small infant's cries fill the room as Violet announces to me,

"Looks like Tate'll have a playmate then, yeah?" Louis just smiles, wrapping his arms around Vi's waist.

"Congratulations! What'll you name him, then?"He asks stormy eyes gleaming with excitement.

"Well, it was very hard to decide on a name." I smile, "After all, a name is something you'll be stuck with for the rest of your life. But we've fianlly decided to call him Luke. Luke Tyler Horan." Niall cradles the baby swaddled in the bright blue blanket, gazing down at his small features in adoration. He was excited when the girls were born, but I know he's always wanted a son.

"Thank you for giving me this precious gift." He gazes at me lovingly, choking back tears.

"I love you so much." Pulling him towards me, I envelope his lips in a long, passionate kiss.