23• Double sided

Josh's pov 

Tyler had thrown on some boxers after catching his breath and was about to return the favour, if you know what I mean, when we heard a car pull up in his driveway.

Tyler sat up and quickly scrambled off the bed, moving over to his window and pressed his hands against the glass as he peeped out of it.

"Oh shoot. My moms back." He said and turned back to me.

I looked down at the front of my pants.
Well..
looks like I'm not going to be walking out there acting casual.
Especially since I'd probably suffer from chaffing if I were to move about like this.

While I was looking down at my pants, tyler was looking down at his sticky, slightly red chest where I had licked candy off of.

"How about I go and have a quick shower and you wait in here until uh..you've calmed down." Tyler suggested as he glanced at the front of my pants.

"Yeah good idea." I nodded as I pushed my hand through my frizzy hair.

"Just um. Wait in here." He said as he was quick to scoop out some clean clothes from his draw.
I caught sight of all the perfectly neat folded clothes that lay in it, all colour coded and sorted out perfectly.
What else could I expect the inside of his draws to look like?

"Well I don't think I'm going to be walking out there." I scoffed to tyler.

He came over to me and surprised me by cupping my chin and tilting my head up as he kissed me deeply before pulling away. I could smell the sweet scent of cherry on his skin.
He gave a quick glance at the front of my pants again with a guilty look on his face.
"sorry." He said looking truly apologetic that he was leaving me unfinished like this before he quickly scampered out the door of his room in just his boxers to make it to the bathroom before his family came in the house.

I shrugged, it's not like I haven't had this problem before. It's just the kind of stuff that comes with sneaking around..then again some guys are just twats who will purposely leave you unfinished.
But I'm guilty of doing that so I surely deserve to put up with it every once in a while.

With his room silent I sat there on his bed staring at the posters of men on his walls.
Typical.
Here his family is, thinking that tyler looks up to all theses sports heroes, wanting to be like them one day. When really tyler is just checking them out.

Look at the muscle tone on that swimmer.

I got up and walked about the room.

I bet his mom probably cleans his room for him.
This place is spotless.
It makes me shudder.
Its unnatural for a teenage boy to have a clean room.

There's nothing really in here for me to snoop through considering the rooms neatness.
Not that I'm a snooper, it's just genuine curiosity. Everyone else does the same thing when they're alone in someone else's place.
Tyler would probably search through my stuff if he had the chance-god knows what he'd find in there.

I stood at his desk and picked up a few notebooks and ran my thumb down the pages as I flicked through them quickly.
Just books filled with notes from school, all written in perfect and small handwriting, His maths book filled out with neatly organised sums that lay next to his completed homework.

Yikes. Just looking at it makes me depressed.
He wastes all this time sat at his desk at school and at home trying to perfect every piece of work that is thrown at him.
I tossed the book back on the desk.

Not to mention that crammed in between all that is basket ball practice and basket ball matches.

It all sounds so robotic and soul crushing.