24• Uncomfortable events

Tyler's pov

I clutched at the towel that hung around my waist as chance followed me to my room.

I pushed my bedroom door open, it gave a small squeak in response and my heart sped up as I prayed that there wouldn't be any evidence of the events that just went down in there.

Within the few seconds of me stepping into the room with chance right behind me, my eyes had frantically laid themselves over every crevice of my room.
With the way my eyes raked about everything with such intensity, you'd think I was able to see Josh's fingerprints on my bedsheets

In that brief moment of entering, I hadn't spotted anything worth freaking out over so I gave a massive sigh of relief and walked further into the room

Chance lightly kicked the door shut behind himself.

"It smells nice in here." He commented as he sniffed in "like strawberry or something."

"Oh, uh, really?" I questioned meekly.

"Mhm yep." He nodded as he collapsed back on my wrinkled bedsheets where I was just sucked off on.

I winced a little inwardly but focused my attention on trying not to look suspicious, or like I was hiding a guy in the next room..

I went about pulling new clothes out of my draw, considering I had left the other ones I had grabbed in the bathroom upon my flailing exit to warn josh.

Chance gave a comfortable sigh as he relaxed his hands behind his head, looking over at me as I stood clutching my clothes in my hands.

He's just going to watch me get dressed isn't he..
Yeah, yeah he is.

I mean..I know that we all get changed together in the locker rooms for sports..so really it shouldn't be an awkward thing.
Why should it? We are both just bros..and I just happen to be getting undressed in front of another guy for the second time this afternoon, both two very different scenarios.

"I'm just gonna throw on some clothes." I said trying to sound chill but throwing the sentence out there hoping to get some sort of reaction from him..like maybe he'd leave the room..?

"Yeah don't mind me." He said as he started rambling on with some story about a teacher in his class.

Okay..

Well it's not like I haven't gotten undressed in front of him before..

I tried to pull on some underwear from underneath the towel, but it was just too awkward to do.
So with no fucks given I let the towel fall from around my waist and went about throwing on my clothes as chance lay there unfazed and looking directly at me as he told his story.

I nodded along and responded to what he was saying as I tugged on my shirt.

"Oh my god yum!" He suddenly exclaimed causing me to clutch at my nips.
"You've got poprocks." he said and I shot my head to him to see him holding the opened cherry flavoured packet.

For a moment there...I thought he was talking about m-
Yeah no. God that would've been awkward.

He propped himself up on his elbows and dug the little spoon into it.
"You don't mind right?" He asked, but with an 'uhh' as my response he shoved a spoonful of it into his mouth before I could wince out a 'please dont'.