1

*Sara's pov*

"Mom I'm going to the park" I say as I run down the hallway

"Okay, honey be careful" my mom says.

"I love you" I say back while grabbing my water bottle.

"Love you to" mom says.

I always go running in the morning to get my mind off things or just to run.
Usually I just do yoga, but some reason I was in the mood to go for a run today.

I walk briskly to the park, the warm Florida wind blows through my hair,
After 2 minutes Im at the park and start my run. I always aim a goal to run atleast 4 miles in 2 hours.

But that don't always happen.

As I was running my phone went off so I stopped to answer it "hello" I say on the line "hi honey can you stop by Starbucks and get my usual please" my mom says "Yeah sure" I say back and we said our byes and I continued to run.

when it hit 9:30 a.m I stopped and sat on a bench and rested before getting up to go to starbucks.

I enter starbucks and order our drinks and headed home.

"Mom! I got our drinks" I say pushing the door close with my foot.

"Okay thanks hon" my mom says and grabbing the drink and walking off.

"I'm going to shower" I say as I'm going to my room.

I open the door to my room and set my phone on the dock and play "love you now" by John legend. And place my coffee on my night stand, I grab my robe and headed to the bathroom.

I washed my hair with strawberry Shampoo, and washed my body with body wash and shaved my legs and rinsed off and got out.

I dried myself and went to the mirror and wiped off the fog from the heated shower. And brushed my teeth.

Took off my robe and put on my underwear and my bra and put lotion in my legs and threw on some athletic shorts, then put on deodorant and put on a Florida gaters fan shirt and flopped on my bed and strolled threw my phone.

I get off my phone and start cleaning my room because it's always messy, "sara!" I hear my mom yelling. I run down stairs "Yeah what's up" I say to my mom.

"My new boss is having a dinner party this saturday, and I want you to come with me" my mom says. "Okayyy, but I don't have a dress to wear though" I say trying to hint that I didn't want to go.

"That's fine, we'll go shop for one then" she says getting up and walking off.

"Ughhhh!" I say as I slowly dragging my feet across the floor.

I hate going to dinner party with her. She always drinks to much and gets carried away. I love her to death but sometimes she gets annoying.

Well atleast I have half a week to find a decent dress for this "dinner party".

I wonder who's her new boss?