9

*Sara's pov*

I woke up and it read 2:30 in the afternoon.

"Damn, I slept in" I silently curse to myself.

"Oh well " I say as I shrug my shoulder.

My mom knocked on the door and asks.

"Hey baby good morning" she says as she sits next to me and hands me a coffee.

"Mornin" I say as I take a sip from my coffee.

"I am going on a business trip tonight for training on assistance, Mr. Dallas emailed us, so we're not working tomorrow, so that means you'll be lonely for atleast a week or so" she says.

"So your not going to be here for  dinner?" I say

"No I'm not, I suppose to be leaving right now I'm leaving some money maybe you can order you a pizza tonight from town" she says.

"Okayyy, alone in the house party!"I say loudly.

"Umm no, Ms flower is going to check up on you every once in awhile" my mom says getting up.

"Okay , well love you" I say as I hug here.

"Love you to bye" she says letting go of me.

After she left I went and did my run because I haven't in like a week.

I run for an hour and run back home .

I fix me some breakfast and coffee and eat at the table and go down the hall and turn the shower on.

"For all that time that you rained on my parade and all the clubs you get in using my name, you think you broke my heart for goodness sake" I sing on the top of my lungs jb is my baby daddy. (Lol😂)

After I got done with my shower I threw my hair into a messy bun and  put on some leggings and a white v-neck shirt on along with black converses .

I layed on my bed and watch some youtube videos while listening to tear in my heart by 21 pilots.

I was listening when I seen that I've wasted my day watching youtube. It's almost 9 damn.

I ordered my pizza and went ahead got my money and locked the door and headed down town to get my pizza.

I get there and it's packed on a Sunday? Oh I forgot they have church.

I waited for another 20 min and go inside and pay for it and take my pizza and leave. As I was walking somebody grab me and put a white cloth around my mouth and I slowly fell asleep.