7

*Sara's pov*

"Sara! Get up your gonna be late" my mom yells as she throws clothes at me.

"I'm up now leave me alone, today's Monday" I say Annoyed.

I finally get up and get ready
(Pic on top)

Although I was like 30 minutes late but it was worth getting dressed and looking good (lol).

I drove into my school parking lot and parked and I looked I to my review mirror to make sure my makeup is okay.

Before I was got out my phone went off.

Who the hell is calling me?

Incoming call...
Cameron: hello.
Sara: uh hi
Cameron: don't seem happy to hear me
Sara: it's like almost 9 in the morning and I'm late and I should go before I get detention.
Cameron: Oh! I forgot you still go to school, okay call me when you get a chance love.
Sara: yeah okay bye.

I hung up before he could say anything.

Okay this is getting weird now he's hot and all but the age is just way off.

And plus I think I like nash

As I walk into my second hour late the teacher lectures me about life and if I was late to a important job I would get fired and all that shit.

"Yeah I understand, but this is high school, so plus family emergency came up, so yeah" I say before I take my seat.

"Okay that's fine, just don't be late to my class again,understood?" He says

"Yeah whatever" I say.

I take my seat in the back next to nash.

"Wow" nash says quietly while scooting his desk next to mine.

"Well he's annoying"  I whisper back.

"Are you doing anything this weekend" nash asks.

"No not really. Why?"I say back closing notebook.

"Can I take you on a date?" He says.

"Yes you may" I say as I look straight forward.

"Okay, pick you up at 8?" He asks.

"Yeah that's fine" I say.

Then the bells rings.

-*lunch-*

"Girl Tommy's party was lit, he kept asking about you though" ally says setting her tray on the table and taking a seat.

"Oh yeah" I say not interested in the topic.

"Okay what's up, how Come you don't like Tommy he's like a sex god human being" she says.

"I don't know not Interested, plus I have a date this weekend" I say smiling thinking about nash.

"With who?!" Ally says loudly.

"Nash grier" I say shyly like a little kid.

"What no way, get it he's kinda cute" she says eating her sandwich.

"You think everyone is cute " I say jokingly.

"L.O.L, do not!" She says defensly.

"Whatever" I say.

"Ms Hargenson says practice today right after school" ally says

"Okay" I say plainly.

Me and ally talked about things in school and drama.

The bell run indicating that I need to go to my next hour Witch is just a study hall.

I walk in and sit down and take out my homework .

*vibrates*

I felt my phone I turn it on and see that cameron texted.

Cameron: hey beautiful
Sara: hi cam
Cameron: how's school?
Sara: good in study hall right now
Cameron: you should come by my work after school we can talk.
Sara: can't have cheer practice.
Cameron: Oh okay that's fine.ill talk to you later.
Sara: okay I can come by I'll just tell one of my friends that I got sick.
Cameron: okay see you soon!

I might get I trouble, but it's worth it I guess.

I finish my homework and go to my car and sit and just look at my phone for awhile. And go back inside.

"Sara! We have early practice right now we're excused from now to 2:30" she says catching up to me.

"A-and umm because of umm of Ms Hargenson son is sick so she has to take him to the doctors after school, so we have practice right now" ally says trying to catch her breathe.

"Okay let's go " I say as we walked towards the field.

We get there and we go change into cheer suits and walked to see the whole cheer team plus the new freshman girls and the annoying 6 guys.

"Okay ladies, gentleman in the back who need to pay attention and stop flirting with the freshman." Ms Hargenson says making the rest sniker.

"Do the regular routine, which takes a few minutes and do the star five the one we worked hard on." She says.

"Sara, can I talk to you for a sec?" She says.

"Yeah of course" I say walking towards her.

"Okay, I'm not going to be here for the Friday nights game because of my son he's really sick and i dont know if hes gonna be better by fridayso I need you to be the boss that night make sure they behave especially the guys Ryan and blake the worst ones." She says making me laugh.

"Yeah no problem and ally can help me, so we'll be okay" I say with my hands on my hips.

"Okay thank you , I just wanted to have yall right now to tell yall to work on this routine and the star five" she says.

"Okay! I'm about to leave I pulled you guys out of classes so you could practice not mess around. So sara and ally are in charge. See you guys later." She says as she gets her things and walks towards her car.

"Okay guys let's pratice" I say as we started our cheers and star five.

Todays gonna long day.