16

Sara's pov 

"He said yes, but we all have to be  there so we have to blend in, I get to run with you" Tim says coming down stairs in his running equipment.

"Ugh! Can I not just run by myself?" I say in a annoyance.

"Nope, plus you won't even noticed the other guys, so chill out" tim says

"Fine I'm ready" I say getting up.

"Let's go guys, moving in" tim says talking on his little piece inside of his shirt.

We get there and tim tells me if someone notices you to just tell them that they have it mistaken and all that bullshit.

I take off running I turn around and see tim running behind me only a few feet away.

I plug in my earphones from the little device I found in the gym and play Music.

After some time I stopped to take a break I see that tim stopped to I look up and look around to see if I can spot the other guys.

There is so many people here I can't see them, wait I see one his leaning against a tree acting like his listening to music, you see the ear piece is differ on the other one. Not a good disguise dude.

I continue to run and tim caught up and motion to me to take out my ear piece. We stopped and I ask.

"What?" I say.

"It's almost 5, we gotta head back" he says.

"We just got here" I say.

"Yeah two and a half hours ago." He says.

"Oh I didn't know we were here that long" I say and we walk toward the car he drove us in.

"Heading out" he says into his ear piece.

I look around and see several guys walking around and walking to toward the cars some taking a cab or riding bycicles. I didn't know there were so many.

We get in and go straight back to the house aka "hell"

I get inside and going back to being secured. I go upstairs and run a shower.

I get out after washing my body and shaving my legs.

I guess I can get ready to at least look decent.

I blow dry my hair and curl it

Put on minuim makeup and went to choose my outfit.

(Pic on top)

As soon as I put my last boot on I hear someone says

"Hello. Mr.Dallas welcome back" I hear tim say.

He's back all ready?

"It's good to be back" he says

"She's upstairs sir" tim says.

Really tim?

I hear footsteps and then the door.

"Hi" is all he says and scan my body I kinda shifted because I got umcomfortable.

"Uh, hi" I say looking at the ground.

"You look ravishing" he says as he comes closer to me and pulls my waist towards his and whisper in my ear. "And so sexy"

I shed a tear and quickly wipe it away.

"Your your back early" I say.

Yeah wanted to spend some time with you" he says before continuing
"Have you seen your room yet?" He says pointing at the door.

"No" I lied I seen it it looked really pretty.

"Let me show you" he says and hols my hand his hand is rough and big and muscular.

He opens a door and shows me it .

"This is yours until you turn 18 in 2 months then you share my bed with me" he says as we turn around and go to the kitchen.

"I'm cooking for us today Marie, you can go" he says as Marie smiled at me and walked away.

He told me to sit on the counter as he cooked. I did as told not wanting go him to get mad.

"So sara you like to run?" He says.

"Yes I do I love it, clears my mind" I say as I fiddle with my hand.

"I do to, you know I have a gym" he says

"Really?" I say acting I didn't know.

"Yeah, maybe we can work out together in the future" he says as he Continues to cook.

I didn't say anything. The future?

He asks me about everything that even was private.

"Okayyy. Dinner is ready" he says as he puts the food in separate plates and setting them on the dining room table.

"Let's eat baby girl" he says making shiver go down my spine.

We sit and I play with my food not hungry no more.

"Are you okay?" He ask.

"Yeah just had a big breakfast this morning that's all" I say.

"That's okay" he says .

We sit in silence, or while he ate and I just stared down and waiting for him to tell me I can go.

"Well its late" he says .

It's only 8?

"Yeah I'm going to bed, goodnight" I say.

"Not to fast, you have to come and give me a kiss first" he says.

I walk downstairs slowly.

I go towards him and peck his cheek.

"No sweetheart , right here" he says pointing his finger to his lips. He says.

Ugh

I leaned in and place a kiss on his lips as soon as i was bout to pull way but he pulled me in and he kissed me back with force

And I kissed back wanting more.