11

*Sara's pov*

we finally come to a complete stop and I hear the car shut off and hear someone come closer to the trunk whom I'm guessing is cameron.

He opens the trunk and says with a smile

"We're home baby" and frowns and makes a fake cry sound.

"Awe, is somebody crying?" He says and laughs.

He then grabs me and and makes me fall on the hard ground.

"Asshole!" I yell and spit on his face.

"Baby girl, you better taste your words before you spit them" he says as he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder and puts a brown bag over my head.

I can hear my surroundings and see the ground and his butt (lol) I hear the opening of a door and and he continues to walk and opens another door and slams me onto a bed.

"Welcome home" he says as he takes the bag off and cuts off the tape off of my hands and legs.

"This well never be my home" I say as he comes and towers over me making  me regret saying that now.

"Well you better get used to it, Because it is now" he says as he kisses me on my head and walks out of the room.

Did he really just leave me here, does he not know that I will runway?

I get up and see there's a window so I go and look, and we're like 3 story's down if I was to jump I would have a possibility of dying.

I walk out of the room and and peek out to see the same two guys who tied me up guarding the doors. I shut the door and sit on the bed.

I need to a get away plan quick.

Cameron comes back with his sleeves on his suit rolled up and a glass of water in one hand and a what it looks like to be a pill on the other.

"Here take this, the headache will go away" he says as hands it to me.

"No I'm not taking anything from you" I say as I back away from him.

"It's just advil and water, not like I'm going to poison you" he says as he puts his hand out with the pill.

I take it and swallow it and drink the water ans slowly started to get sleepy.

"Maybe I did a little, I'll be back in a little" he says as I started to slowly go to sleep.

A few hours later I wake up to the smell of cologne, man cologne.

I get up and see I'm in a different room.
"Great" I say and try to get up put a sharp pain shoots threw my side.

"Ow. What the fuck!" I curse to myself . I say as I look around and see a blood not alot. But you could see a little.

"Finally you wake up" Cameron says as he walks in and closes the door.

"What did you do to me?" I say already freaking out.

"Well, I put something in you" he says tsking.

"What the fuck did you do to me?" I say yelling.

"Oh, all I did was put a tracker in you that's all, no biggie" he says shrugging his shoulder.

"You did what?" I say crying a little.

"A. Tracker. In . Your. Body." He says every word slowly.

"Why? Why are you doing this to me for" I say back.

"Because your beautiful and I want you and I get what I want." he says as he puts as hand on my cheek caressing it.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I say as tears fell from my eyes.

"Aww don't cry" he says as he holds me rocks me back and forth.

"Let me go, I dont want you, I wanna go home" I yell and cry and the same time.

"You are home, now I have work to get to and a flight to catch, in CA so I'll be gone for a few days, where I'll see your ugly face of a mom" he says making my blood boil.

"Oh another thing try to run away my men will shoot you so attempt unless you want to dead " he says smiling and walking out of the door.

After I hear the front door downstairs shut I get up and look out the window and see the black limo disappear.

I walk into the hallway and try to find the living room. Finally after opening doors finally finding the living room. Why does he have a huge house when he lives by his self.

I go and try to find a phone when one of those big ass guys comes and says

"He doesn't have a home phone, if that's what your wondering" he says standing at the doorway with his hands folded in front of him.

"Why is he doing this to me?"I ask him.

"He does this to protect the ones he loves from danger" he says looking straight ahead.

"But we're dating, we're nothing to each other I don't love him" I say as I bring my knees to my chest and sit on the floor.

"That'll change soon, my dear" he says.

"I doubt it" I say as I cry more.

"He might scary at first but he'll come around" he says as I stand up.

"Oh and this whole place is guarded by security, so I wouldn't try to escape" he says as he looks at me.

"I've been told" I say as to referring to what cameron told me earlier today.

"Where can I sleep?" I ask because all of this is making me sleep, considering I don't know we're I'm at. And haven't sleep because of him and I didn't even get to eat my pizza because of him, probably laying on the ground cold.

"Your room" he says acting like I know where that's at.

"Uh, that's not my room that's his" I say.

"Noo, yall sleep in the same bed" he says not looking at me.

Okay now he kidnappes me and now he expects me to sleep in his bed?

Can this get any worse?