8

*Sara's pov*

Saturday

Today is my first date with nash and he's says that he's taking me on a fancy date.

So I decide to at least look nice for him.

Until I got a phone call

Cameron:where are you?
Sara: umm at home its 3 in the afternoon do you need anything?
Cameron: uh yeah I need you here its Saturday did you forget?
Sara: oh shit I'm so sorry I forgot this week has been busy and I have to go somewhere tonight I can't come in today.
Cameron: well of you worked for me you would've been fired. And what are you doing tonight?
Sara: I have a date
Cameron: with who?
Sara: a boy from school
Cameron: and does this boy have a name?
Sara: look it's none of your business
Cameron: well if it ain't me then you don't have a date.
Sara: okay cameron look, we're different people and different ages and nash is a good person and me and you wouldn't work okay we can be friends, I've gotta go.
Cameron: like I said I don't care I want you and only you. If you don't come by my office Sunday morning, you'll regret.
Sara: ugh, are threatened me dallas.
Cameron: call it whatever honey, I better see your face Sunday or else.

Was he said and hung up. Oh my god were not even friends or anything  his my mom's boss.

I got ready because nash was gonna pick me up at 4:30 and it's 3:20 so I have some time.

(Bitch! Pic on top) in bretman rock voice!😂

As I finished my makeup nash texted and said he was here.

We drove to a olive garden.

We order and ate and talked alittle and laughed.

Finally he drove me back home and we both were standing on my door step before he leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"Thanks for a wonderful night" I say to him.

"No, Thank you, you were absolutely beautiful tonight" he says as he leans in and places a kiss on my hand. The same hand that cameron did.

I walked in and my phone went off

Cameron: I better see you Tomorrow
Sara: and if don't
Cameron: then I'll just have to come get you
Sara: okay whatever I'm not going. So fuck off.
Cameron: you'll regret this.

With that I fell asleep😴