13

Cameron's pov

As I left my original house in Virginia Beachwood, I got on my flight and headed towards CA, so my workers can have Training, don't want them to work and then they mess my shit up.

I did fell guilty for doing that to her, but I want her so bad. I'll deal with her when I get back.

I get on the plane, first class

Of course, I take my seat and the flight attendant asks if I want champagne

"Yes, I would love a glass" I say as I take out my laptop.

"Thank you" I say as she walks off.

I go threw my emails and answer some of them. And I send an email to tims phone asking her how's she doing. He replied that she's doing well.

Well I thought she might of tried to escape but I guess not.

I emailed my assistants  to tell them to go shopping for her since she doesn't  have any clothes there and some of my guards and grab everything in her room and leave her bed and other things there. I'll have someone write a letter saying she left.

So it would look like she ran away. She will in there eyes, but to me she's home.

My home.

As we land I get off the plane and go into my private car and get on the phone.

"Hello, carvary I'm landed and I'm on my way, sorry I'm a bit late had business to take care of" I say.

"No problem, see you soon" he says and we both hung up.

Today is going to be a good day.